85 reviews

85 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Audi Chandler from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• February 1, 2018

Great car buying experience. No rush ... very knowledgeable. Very caring. No pressure. Great teaching by Adora on how to use all of the features of the... car. All in all we were VERY happy with Audi Chandler and our saleswoman Adora.

August 28, 2018

Adora is truly an exceptional salesperson - I have purchased two cars from her and will definitely plan another purchase at Audi Chandler in the future.... She is very knowledgeable easy to work with and always goes the extra mile to ensure complete satisfaction. I highly recommend Adora and Audi Chandler!

Audi Chandler

Kevin, thank you for taking the time to leave us your positive feedback! We are glad to know that your experience with us went well and that Adora was... a truly exceptional Salesperson. It is great that Adora was knowledgeable, easy to work with, and went the extra mile to ensure satisfaction. We appreciate you being a loyal customer and we hope that you will continue to visit us in the future!

July 7, 2018

I was traveling from CA and broke down unexpectedly far from home. Audi of Chandler got my car prioritized, diagnosed and fixed fast. Thanks Audi of Chandler.

Audi Chandler

No problem! We truly appreciate you sharing your fantastic experience with us! Thank you for stopping by!

July 3, 2018

Nick went above and beyond to help me with my vehicle. Best service I've ever had from any dealership I have used. (Cadillac, Mercedes, BMW)

Audi Chandler

Hi there, thank you so much for sharing your positive experience! We are thrilled to learn Nick went above and beyond in helping you with your vehicle... needs. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future.

June 26, 2018

Gabe Amaya gave me a great introduction to Audi Chandler with my new-to-me A5. I scheduled an appointment for a clear bra installation but at the very,... very last minute added window tinting and some polishing work. No problem! He arranged everything plus a loaner for the day. The department manager doing the polish was not happy with the spot job. Gabe called and offered a super-duper three stage whole car polish for a reduced price. I simply could not be happier with Gabe???s suggestion since I think I can see middle earth reflected deep in my hood. The artistry used in both the clear bra and the window tinting is simply remarkable. When I returned to pick up my car I was forced to wear sunglasses just so I could look at it. Thanks Gabe!

Audi Chandler

Thank you for sharing your five-star review! We appreciate hearing that Gabriel ensured a stellar service experience for you, and that you are thrille...d with how your vehicle turned out. Please do not hesitate to let us know if we can do anything else for you!

April 4, 2018

My shopping experience was unparalleled - as a woman purchasing an automobile, it can be a daunting experience, but not working with Clark. He was courteous... and reasoned in his approach to sales, allowing me to make my own determinations. I totally appreciated the way I was treated.

Clark Smith

February 3, 2018

Wonderful experience... beautiful car! Adora patiently helped us choose and negotiate for our dream car. She did not quit once the deal was sealed but... patiently helped us set the seat settings, radio settings, sync our phones and navigate the voice activation. Such service and patient caring without any rush! We are thankful for Adora???s help and are glad to be a part of Audi Chandker???s family.

October 7, 2017

I truly wish that Chris the sales Manager would have made a bit More effort to see the transaction through.. After aLL the paperboy was Done ... I sat... and waited For the vehicle ... Only problem was ... after an hour wait .. they were prepping ng the wrong car .... NOT a word from him In the inconvenience... .amd Being Late For An appointment. And all .... Not impressed!

August 11, 2017

Adora Fryant was truly exceptional. I know that the expectation is that a salesperson will receive perfect 10s, and I have given such high scores in the... past, but Adora is the first one which I actually feel is deserving of such high marks and praise. Adora was incredibly knowledgeable about the entire line of Audi vehicles. I had initially gone in to look at the A6/A7. After that initial session, I talked with her again and she shared about the recent updates to the A4 and that it might be a better fit for what I was looking for. Eventually, she helped me decide on the S4 and the particular options that would be important and relevant to me. She was always available to provide info and help, both over the phone and in person. I have subsequently leaned on her knowledge in looking at Audis for my wife. I would happily recommend her to any friend or family member who was considering an Audi. If I could rate her higher than a 10 on the given scale, I would. Adora Fryant, Chris Curtin, and Jack Serena were very easy to work with on negotiating the deal and financing. Of the ~10 dealerships that I contacted to obtain a quote, the team at Audi Chandler was the most competitive. In addition, they made sure that the financing available (including the Summer of Audi incentives) was as good as the other financing options I was looking at through our credit union. This consideration saved me the time and effort of needing to go through that process and allowing me to close the deal sooner.

June 23, 2017

Just purchased a used vehicle from Audi Chandler. Very friendly and accommodating experience. I would recommend them to my friends.