Audi Chandler

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

81 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Audi Chandler from DealerRater.com

• March 12, 2017

Overall good experience. Tyler, Jim, James and Michael were all very helpful and friendly. I'm in LOVE with my car!!! I would recommend this dealershi...p to anyone looking for a new vehicle. Thanks guys!

Hello, Thank you for sharing your experience at our dealership, Audi Chandler. We're thrilled the whole team provided you with the excellent customer... service you deserve. We hope you continue to love your new car! Thanks again, Audi Chandler

April 4, 2018

My shopping experience was unparalleled - as a woman purchasing an automobile, it can be a daunting experience, but not working with Clark. He was co...urteous and reasoned in his approach to sales, allowing me to make my own determinations. I totally appreciated the way I was treated.

Clark Smith

February 3, 2018

Wonderful experience... beautiful car! Adora patiently helped us choose and negotiate for our dream car. She did not quit once the deal was sealed bu...t patiently helped us set the seat settings, radio settings, sync our phones and navigate the voice activation. Such service and patient caring without any rush! We are thankful for Adora???s help and are glad to be a part of Audi Chandker???s family.

Adora Fryant

February 1, 2018

Great car buying experience. No rush ... very knowledgeable. Very caring. No pressure. Great teaching by Adora on how to use all of the features of th...e car. All in all we were VERY happy with Audi Chandler and our saleswoman Adora.

October 7, 2017

I truly wish that Chris the sales Manager would have made a bit More effort to see the transaction through.. After aLL the paperboy was Done ... I sa...t and waited For the vehicle ... Only problem was ... after an hour wait .. they were prepping ng the wrong car .... NOT a word from him In the inconvenience... .amd Being Late For An appointment. And all .... Not impressed!

August 11, 2017

Adora Fryant was truly exceptional. I know that the expectation is that a salesperson will receive perfect 10s, and I have given such high scores in t...he past, but Adora is the first one which I actually feel is deserving of such high marks and praise. Adora was incredibly knowledgeable about the entire line of Audi vehicles. I had initially gone in to look at the A6/A7. After that initial session, I talked with her again and she shared about the recent updates to the A4 and that it might be a better fit for what I was looking for. Eventually, she helped me decide on the S4 and the particular options that would be important and relevant to me. She was always available to provide info and help, both over the phone and in person. I have subsequently leaned on her knowledge in looking at Audis for my wife. I would happily recommend her to any friend or family member who was considering an Audi. If I could rate her higher than a 10 on the given scale, I would. Adora Fryant, Chris Curtin, and Jack Serena were very easy to work with on negotiating the deal and financing. Of the ~10 dealerships that I contacted to obtain a quote, the team at Audi Chandler was the most competitive. In addition, they made sure that the financing available (including the Summer of Audi incentives) was as good as the other financing options I was looking at through our credit union. This consideration saved me the time and effort of needing to go through that process and allowing me to close the deal sooner.

Adora Fryant

June 23, 2017

Just purchased a used vehicle from Audi Chandler. Very friendly and accommodating experience. I would recommend them to my friends.

March 11, 2017

Your neighborhood mom n pop shop has more integrity than the people who represent Audi Chandler dealership!!! Stay away from sales person Reginald Sm...ith! Stay away

February 19, 2017

Everyone was very helpful and I love the used car I found.

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership, Audi Chandler. We appreciate the kind remarks! We're glad the team was helpful in assi...sting you during your car buying experience. Thanks again, Audi Chandler

December 21, 2016

I called Jim Scritchfield one afternoon looking for a specific vehicle. Jim had the exact vehicle I wanted and the next day I flew to Phoenix and was ...driving it away in no time. Jim gave me the best car buying experience I have ever had. If you are looking for a vehicle, call Jim.

Hello, Thank you for sharing your experience with our dealership, Audi Chandler. We're so happy Jim provided you with the best car buying experience ...ever. We're thrilled you chose us and hope you continue to love your car. Kind Regards, Audi Chandler

Audi Chandler