Lake Keowee Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

New Used Service

3.4
  • Jeep @ Lake Keowee
    July 2, 2013

I'd been looking for several months for a pretty specific vehicle, and finally found one through the internet @ Lake Keowee that was exactly what I wa...s looking for. I submitted a request for more info at 11pm, and by 8 the next morning I'd received a call from Dave telling me it was still in stock. The next day I flew down there (I live 6 hours away) and was driving home with my new Jeep that afternoon. Everyone I dealt with at the dealership was wonderful - never felt pressured, they all let me know they appreciated my business and I can't swear that I won't make that trip again to buy another vehicle someday. Absolutely 0 complaints about this purchase.

Woody, It was fantastic working with you, and you made the long drive from the airport much more enjoyable! Hope you love the Jeep. You know the dr...ill, pick up the phone or shoot us an email with any questions or issues! -Dave & Bobby

• Horrible Service center
    August 23, 2017

Dropped my car off over night just for an oil change. Wantec to pick my car up at 1 pm the next day. Talked to the guy about my breaks making a noise... at 8:30am. Get off work to go pick up my car at 4:15pm. No work had been done on my car at all.

• Vacation car trouble...
    July 13, 2017

My heart dropped when my jeep broke down on vacation, July 4th week. I had AAA tow it to the closest jeep dealer and prayed for the best. I called a...nd let them know it was on its way, they told me they were short staffed due to the holiday but they would try to work me in. I don't know if they heard the panic in my voice, they had it in and out in a day. I have never dealt with this dealership before this, so all I can say is Thank you to the service department you guys are awesome.

• Horrible! Please don't waste your time!
    June 20, 2017

When I got there I knew what I was looking for and I told them. The man made me test drive a million vehicles I really didn't want. Told me my trade i...n car wasn't worth anything. (It was a 2012 Ford Fusion with only 58,000 miles). So after being there from when they open to 4 in the evening. I find a car. (Had to settle for something I didn't want) We get in the room after negotiating to sign papers and they say "oh we need more down". So we discuss it and decide to go ahead and get it (worst mistake of my life!) so this brings me to what just happened TODAY. I'm supposed to get 4 free oil changes... I have already gotten one a month and a half ago (I drove for a living) and I send my bf today and they call me and tell me they quit doing the free oil changes in 2017... I explain to the lady that I got my car in 2017... she gets snappy and rude with me and tells me they won't do it... so my dad (co signer) tries calling to speak with a manager after my attempts to speak with her and they say oh he's not here right now we'll call you back in 15 minutes it's now been over 3 hours and we haven't heard anything. Apparently this is the same manager that we asked to see when we were purchasing my vehicle and he was "too busy" to speak with us according to the salesman... Please do not go here to buy a vehicle. They do nothing but belittle you and make you feel an inch tall. I have NEVER been treated so badly. And the manager does not care about customers either... (obviously)

• The Worst Dealership. Horrible Service!
    June 14, 2017

After arriving to the lot a sales person quickly came over and the first question he asked was what kind of payments are you looking at. After a few m...inutes of silence he then said y'all haven't talked about payments? First of all I just came to look at some Jeeps to get an idea if this was the right vehicle for me. He pushed us to look at a used one they had on the lot which I was not interested in at all I told him I was interested in a new Jeep but yet he continued to push the used one because it was in our price range. The whole time we were there we told him I just want to sit in one drive one to see if I liked it. After about 30 minutes of wasted time and still had not show me one single vehicle other than the used one which he wouldn't even open the door on or any of the new ones for that matter. How do you expect someone to buy a car if you do not SHOW them the car? Couldn't even get in one or test drive one. He knew less about the Jeeps then we the buyer did. Also after finding a vehicle online and requesting to know if it was still available it took 3 days for a response and they told me it was on the lot. IT WASN'T! So we went there to see that vehicle which they did not have and had the WORST customer service ever! I will NEVER buy anything from this dealership! We were treated HORRIBLY!!!! DO NOT GO TO THIS DEALERSHIP IT IS A WASTE OF YOUR TIME!

• Worst dealership experience ever, waste of time
    June 9, 2017

Salesperson was rude and unhelpful upon arrival. His first question was what payment are you looking for. Pushed us to purchase a used vehicle when i...n fact we were ready to buy new. Upon asking questions about the vehicle we quickly determined that we as the buyer had more knowledge on the vehicles, as he argued with me that the Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit is not top of the line and doesn't have adjustable height control. Wrong, I showed him one on the lot that does. I will never step foot on this dealership, or any of the Lake Keowee dealers never again.

• Great buying experience
    May 29, 2017

The staff here is excellent! We worked with Brad Altman and Scott Nichols while looking for our Ram truck. They are very knowledgeable, helpful, frie...ndly, not pushy. I highly recommend this dealership for you vehicle shopping.

• TERRIBLE DEALIRSHIP TO DO WITH
    May 13, 2017

We called Lake Keowee car dealirship about a used car we were going to buy. The sales person, Mark Stome, told us it was there and asked what tine w...e were going to come. I told him at 12 that day and he said ok he would pull the car out ti the front so it would be there when we came. He called an hour later and said to ask for him when we arrived. We drive an hour and a half to get there. Once we got out, a sales rep called Mark Stone who was walking around the lot with another customer. That sales rep said the car had just been sold, and no one called us to let us know after we were told it would be there for us. To top it off, no one even offered to show us any other cars. We left and bought a car from a much better customer service car dealership. This dealership sucks!!!! So do their sales reps. STAY AWAY.....Gary

• Amazing Service
    May 12, 2017

I was searching for a new Ram Sport R\T, and the amazing personal at Lake Keowee made sure that I had a truck and worked tirelessly trying to find a p...erfect match. I am so thankful for their dedication and hard work. By far the BEST dealership I've ever been to! 5 stars!

• BIG DISSAPOINTMENT!!!!
    April 1, 2017

Drove from Atlanta to This dealership in Soith Carolina. Found the vehicle and was going through the finance process. Since it was late on Saturday ...they said we could finalize on Monday. When we called Monday, the sales person said we sold the vehicle on Sunday. Who does this???? Poor customer service!!! At least they could have called us on Sunday to let us know. How rude!!!!

Lake Keowee Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram