Lake Keowee Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

611 reviews

April 16, 2020

I H had check engine light come on and received same day service. I'm grateful for the Fast, friendly service from my local Jeep dealer.

April 13, 2020

Everything went smoothly and working with them was a breeze. Will recommend them to anyone. Price was great and financing was simple. Everything they... promised me, they delivered.

• July 2, 2013

I'd been looking for several months for a pretty specific vehicle, and finally found one through the internet @ Lake Keowee that was exactly what I was... looking for. I submitted a request for more info at 11pm, and by 8 the next morning I'd received a call from Dave telling me it was still in stock. The next day I flew down there (I live 6 hours away) and was driving home with my new Jeep that afternoon. Everyone I dealt with at the dealership was wonderful - never felt pressured, they all let me know they appreciated my business and I can't swear that I won't make that trip again to buy another vehicle someday. Absolutely 0 complaints about this purchase.

Woody, It was fantastic working with you, and you made the long drive from the airport much more enjoyable! Hope you love the Jeep. You know the dr...ill, pick up the phone or shoot us an email with any questions or issues! -Dave & Bobby

April 11, 2020

I had to go to the service area three times to get a computer code problem resolved. Each time I went the employees were very friendly and tried to help... me understand what was making my car go crazy each time I came in. Although it took three trips to get the problem fixed the issue is finally resolved (I hope) and I really appreciate the employees helping me while I was there. The lady in the service area (I don't know her name) was super awesome and the best to work with. I will be back for sure. The only reason I gave less than five stars for the service is that it took three trips to fix the problem with my car.

April 11, 2020

Awesome service , very friendly and helpful. Service was in a timely manner I didnt have to wait long at all. Will be back for sure.

April 8, 2020

I still haven't received my estimate. Couldn't get ahold of service. Coverage issues. As always the dealer lied to make a sale. This list goes on, I'm... very unhappy with service and with sales. This place is not military friendly or friendly in general I wish I had believed the bad reviews that were posted and took the warnings seriously. Spending my time and money at this dealership will be the worst mistake I have ever made for the nxt 5 years.

April 4, 2020

My only complaint is that if I need services done beyond just an oil change or tire rotation, I go elsewhere due to price. Also, in an unrelated matter:... I'd prefer to be in a waiting room that doesn't have employees passing through every minute. It seems like there could be a separate corridor for employees only (to go between the Sales and Service departments).

April 1, 2020

Was in for an oil change. My car was taken in right away and I was out in 40 minutes. Blake, in service was a great representative of your department.

April 1, 2020

Service representative had no clue what he was doing. Worst experience with a dealership ever. My daughter is Clemson student and was hoping that she... could get service there since it was more convenient. Not!!!!!!!!

April 1, 2020

Thats what im talkin bout! Had the best service i could have ever asked for. Everyone was super sweet and very expandable. The test drive was awesome!... I got to know who i was actually dealing with. Just an amazing time!