Hyundai of Cottonwood

Sunday Closed Closed
New (928) 239-3472 (928) 239-3472
Used (928) 239-4574 (928) 239-4574
Service (928) 239-3436 (928) 239-3436

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

George was professional and easy to work with. No...

George was professional and easy to work with. No high-pressure sales and they worked with me to find the best financing option. I’d buy a car from this dealership again.

First they had the car we were looking for because of the...

First they had the car we were looking for because of the color. There were only a few in the USA. George, our salesman, a super low key, no pressure guy, which my wife really liked. Paul was very forthcoming about financial plans and warranties. This was my 39th car purchase and it was one of my best experiences ever. Job well done

Jeff Muro is the best salesman!! No pressure, very...

Jeff Muro is the best salesman!! No pressure, very knowledgeable about the vehicles, and willing to take the time to ensure you get the best

The people at the dealership were professional and...

The people at the dealership were professional and courteous. I was able to test drive the vehicle to my satisfaction. I am very happy with my new car. George Benatz was very helpful.

Hyundai Palisade

While it was a long day George was an awesome salesman! Love out Palisade and looking forward to getting our service at Hyundai of Cottonwood.

Great Service! Good people

Great service and sales department! Enjoyed getting to know Paul. Being from out of town we were pleasantly surprised with the friendly way in which we were treated.

Angels

Geoffrey and Paul were just Angel's that blessed me with a great experience great deal, and great used car. I have already told several folks and run into others that had the same experience. It was refreshing to meet honest and caring people in the auto business.

Caring Staff

I went to this dealership because they closed the Hyundai dealership in my area. I have bern obsessed with the Kona since i saw it last year while getting my Elantra serviced. They just put their version of an SUV on the showroom floor the day before. I was impressed not only with the price but the overall package. I received a card in the mail about a special 3 day celebration over 4th of July weekend. I contacted a sales associate that had reached out to me last year. I met with her, told her what exactly i was looking for "budget wise.". She introduced me to the Finance Mgr. who was also friendly. After hours of working out options on what would work in my favor, he explained everything clearly, not pushing me or discouraging me in any way. DEBI is the person to see. She is kind and not at all pushy like so many car sales people can. I believe no matter what your circumstances, they will do their best to make it work so you can leave happy and with a.car you'll be happy with.

New Hyundai Purchase

AAA+++ Service. The Car Salesman Jeff was great. He ensured I understood every feature on the car before driving away. Definately the best salesman I have met.. John the finance manager made sure there was a smooth transaction with all my finance paperwork and every question I asked was answered.. These guys are the true prifessionals with 1st class customer service. No pressure an from the minute I walked through the door until I drove my car out the lot. Thank you, Jeff S.

1.0

Horrible recall experience

I received a recall on my 2017 IONIQ a few weeks ago. I called the dealership to schedule an appointment. They told me it wold take 1 week to get the parts, so scheduled the appointment 2 weeks out. I live 90 miles from this dealership -- I go there because the Hyundai dealership in my town closed 2 months after I bought the car! I spent 90 minutes traveling and 90 minutes waiting at the dealership for the repairs. The manager came out and told me that I would need to come back in a couple of weeks for the repair. They had diagnosed the problem and figured out a cheaper way to resolve it, but this would require ordering new parts. I was very upset and all the manager could say was, "oh gee, I'm sorry, but we can save a couple hundred dollars by doing it this way." I then spent 90 minutes driving home and swearing I will never buy another Hyundai. I called the Hyundai Customer Service line and they too said they were "so sorry" , but could do nothing. I'm done with Hyundai. Three recalls in one year and now this! I not only paid for the gas to travel to the dealership, but spent a half-day dealing with this mess. And this nightmare is not over. I have to go back in a couple of weeks to get the darn recall fixed. It is also a recall that is very "time sensitive" , because of the potential for serious fires. I am worried.