Crain Hyundai of North Little Rock

Sunday Closed Closed
New (501) 241-4308 (501) 241-4308
Used (501) 241-4306 (501) 241-4306
Service (501) 241-4305 (501) 241-4305

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Antonio was a great salesman

This was a really good car buying experience. Antonio convinced me that this was the exact vehicle I needed to purchase for my needs. He was not pushy, he just explained the great warranty and all the frills.

Like Family

I would like to say that every person there made me and my husband feel just like family!!! We laughed we talked it was just a great day!!! Not at all what we was use to!!! But will be telling all my family and friends

Good job Torin!

Torin Powers was our salesperson. He was very helpful, knowledgeable and professional. He answered all of our questions. We will do business again with Crain Hyundai, hopefully with Torin.

Excellent service

Everything about my first visit to crain was excellent, the staff was very welcoming ready and willing to go above and beyond to do everything they could to get me a vehicle. In They did just that! Thanks again to everyone

Great Experience!

Great bunch of guys to deal with. Very happy with my car and appreciate all Antonio , Jason ,Rob and the rest of the guys did to get me something I wanted!

Great job!

Everyone was very helpful and very informative, and they made my car buying experience quick and easy. I would recommend Crain Hyundai NLR to anyone looking for a great deal and vehicle!

Excellent

Very satisfied everything was quick nd got done nd felt right at home everyone welcomed me with opened arms I will definitely recommend him to future references

good job

thank you for your service to me I was very pleased nothing bad to say just keep doing what your doing ,I would tell anyone looking to purchase a car or some other transportation to come here.

Excellent Experience

This is my first car and I love it. I shopped around, but mind always came back to the Hyundai Sonata (Electric Blue in color). My whole experience went really smooth. My family already own two Hyundai, so this was a no brainer.

my review is okay

The dealership is very good and is close to my home,easy to drop off for service, or other vehicle requirement,such as flat tire ,low pressure