Jacky Jones Ford Of Hayesville

Sunday Closed Closed
New (866) 348-7833 (866) 348-7833
Used (866) 380-6418 (866) 380-6418
Service (866) 396-9104 (866) 396-9104

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Only in a small town!

The sales person was helpful and very friendly. He went out of his way to sell us the truck that we wanted.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such awesome review, Lawrence. It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business. We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

Amazing! Great customer service!

Jacky Jones Ford in Hayesville goes above and beyond to take care of their customers! They treat you like family! Service department is fast and thorough. Everyone is so friendly and so willing to help in any way! I would recommend them, we bought a Ford because we wanted to buy from local hometown people who care! They have a dealership in Cleveland Ga as well, but we prefer Hayesville, closer to home.

Rita & Doug!

Tammy and Barry made sure all of our concerns were addressed and taken care of.

Dealer response

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

Service on my 2010 Ford Ranger.

I have been a customer of Jacky Jones the better part of my adult life, I always receive good service.

Service Time

always a great time at our Ford Dealership, hardworking, great people work there

Excellent experience

We had an excellent experience buying our new to us Ford Explorer 2012. Lamar Elrod was excellent and very helpful and personable. We thoroughly enjoyed our conversation along with his above the top customer service. We were nervous about going to a dealership but Jackie Jones Ford was no ordinary dealership it appeared. The people were honest and very helpful and care about the person more than the sale. DE12312011

Dealer response

Luke, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

Good service all the way.

The service department was very efficient, friendly, and great at informing me of the car service......I give them a thumbs up!

Dealer response

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Elizabeth. Safe travels!

Great expierence

I purchased a 2016 C-Max and have been very pleased with the car. I traded a Prius in because the nearest dealer for the Prius is 75 miles away. The staff was very helpful and very welling to make the deal great for both of us. I discovered a VERY minor cosmetic flaw and the service depart went right to work handling the situation. If I had purchased a new Prius and discovered the same flaw, I would have had to drive to Gainesville at least twice to solve the problem.

Dealer response

We're happy to hear that you enjoyed working with our staff, Revel! Exceptional deals and great customer service come standard at our dealership. We hope to be of service again in the future. Safe travels!

Awesome sales staff

Everyone was great. The truck is very nice and we are very pleased . The paperwork went very smooth. We would buy another vehicle again

Dealer response

Thanks so much for your feedback, Angela. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. We appreciate your positive review!

AWESOME STAFF

Jacky Jones Ford of Hayesville did an awesome job with helping us find the perfect 2015 Ford Expedition. We had been looking for the ideal used vehicle and the staff at JJ of Hayesville found that perfect car.