Bob Howard Nissan

Sunday Closed Closed
(405) 478-5380 (405) 478-5380

4.4

Kia Soul

Nice service good salesman in and out buy I spent around 45 minutes and got out with my vehicle good place for a kid my grandson spent his time playing in the playground

Dealer response

Thank you. We're glad that you had an excellent experience with your recent service visit.

3.0

Frustrating and disappointing experience

Very disappointing and frustrating experience with this dealer. I was mainly disappointed and frustrated with communication from this dealership. My initial adviser suddenly got transferred to another location and I was kept In the dark and No one told me how long my vehicle will be ready. In addition, services were promised but not performed. I had to talk to the technician who performed on my vehicle to tell me what he had done to my car. Overall a frustrating experience.

Dealer response

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize for your recent service experience. I would like an opportunity to fix this and to earn your business, please contact me at bdeterman@BobHowardAuto.com. I look forward to speaking with you. Barrett Determan General Manager

Great experience

Greg the salesperson knew I was coming from out of town and held the truck for me. When someone else was wanting it after I had called. They were quick with the paperwork and had me out of there in about and hour.

Dealer response

Thank you, James, for your kind words about Greg! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable car buying experience!

The Best in the Midwest.

These guys are the real deal. They are not thete trying to push things off the lot. They actually told me they suspected a transmission problem in the car I was looking at. And helped me find another in my price range.

Dealer response

We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience. We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Very helpful

Very helpful.I’m glad they were able to help my family get into a dependable car. No sales pressure, upfront with all details. Ask about their credit repair program. Thanks

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with a helpful car buying experience! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Jamie Whitton

These people are great to work with. They made sure we were very happy in every stage of the process. I highly recommend going to them if you are looking for a new car.

Dealer response

Thank you, Jamie, for your kind words for our staff! We are thrilled that you had such a great car buying experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

One of the best car buying experiences

We went into Bob Howard for a specific car we saw on Cars.com. We had inquired about a 2017 and Chad from Bob Howard Nissan responded very quickly and said the terrain was still available. We went the next day around noon and the terrain was gone! Where this would normally be cause for a negative engagement, Chad offered to show us an Acadia that wasn't what we were looking for, but we decided to drive it anyway. We weren't immediately sold on the Acadia as it was a bit more than we had planned on spending. Chad was great and no pressure and told us to look at the other vehicles we liked and get back to him if we wanted to look at the Acadia again or if there was anything he could do. We looked at another vehicle at a different lot but enjoyed the Acadia more so got back to Chad. He said he was off the following day but assured us that he would get our info to his sales manager NaNa. NaNa called us around 10am the following day to ask how he could help. We told him we planned on coming in a bit after noon. When we arrived NaNa had the Acadia sitting right at the front door with the keys in hand and told us to drive it and check it out, take our time and come see him when we returned. When we returned NaNa basically made us feel like the only customers he had in spite of obviously being swamped and helping all of his sales team at the same time. NaNa offered on our trade in and I countered. He gave us a very fair price on our trade-in which made everything work out great. Obviously we chose the Acadia and NaNa gave us over to the paperwork people and that's where we met William. We had our own credit union that we have dealt with for 7 or 8 years, and yet William worked his butt off and got us a lower rate and better terms than our own credit union could. We came back the next day, finished the paperwork, spoke with Chad, NaNa, and William again and simply couldn't be happier with our experience. It was no hassle, no pressure and everyone we dealt was the at Bob Howard Nissan was great. If we purchase a new car, even though we have no interest in a Nissan, Bob Howard Nissan will be the first place I return to.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's experience truly exceptional! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

1.0

Oil change

Had a appointment for a oil change. It still took them over 2 hours to change the oil in a car. What a joke of a service dept.

Dealer response

I apologize that you experienced this during your oil change. Can you please contact me so I can make this right? I cannot find your name in our database, I would love to hear back from you at bdeterman@BobHowardAuto.com. Barrett Determan General Manager

4.3

Oil change, filter and tire rotation coupon

Made a appointment for a oil change, filter and tire rotation. Arrived on time and was told those procedures would take 1 to 1-1/2 hours. Seemed a little long to me. After about 100 minutes was told there was a recall and the technician was doing a reprogramming of the computer and it would take another 10 to 15 minutes to complete. Whole process took longer than I expected but, as it turned out everything I wanted was done and I didn’t have to return for the recall.

Dealer response

Bill, We apologize for the wait but are glad that we could finish your service and not have to schedule another visit. Thank you for being our customer!

1.0

nissan

terrible in everything -- misleading and incorrect info -- terrible service and absence of any care or humane treatment of customers need they lie about everything from making an appointment to cost, to the needed repairs. they will rip u off regardless to how skillful u maybe

Dealer response

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize for your experience with our service department. I would like an opportunity to fix this and to earn your business, please contact me at bdeterman@BobHowardAuto.com. I look forward to speaking with you. Barrett Determan General Manager