Stuteville Ford of Tahlequah

Saturday 8:00am–2:00pm 8:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
New (918) 708-3648 (918) 708-3648
Used (918) 708-3662 (918) 708-3662

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Very nice people

Went and bought my car from Steve white very great guy. Really recommend buying a car from him

Excellent Experience!

Steve White is an excellent salesman. He was extremely attentive to our needs and very knowledgeable. The best purchasing experience ever. Thank you so much!

Great service

Makes you feel at home thank you Steve white for helping me out!

Dealer response

Angie, Thank you for your purchase,and please let us know if you have any anyone that is interested in a new or used car. Thanks Angie Ron Clark Used car manager

Very nice place

Go see Steve White at stuteville great guy! Helped me out!

Khyler thank you very much. Ron Clark Used Car Manager

Great service

Bought a used 2001 Alero from Steve White couldn't be anymore happy! Thank you for helping me find it and getting a good deal! Really recommend him

Thank you Danyell Ron Clark Used Car Manager

Good service

went into stuteville to ask a question about a new vehicle I was wanted and this great saleman answered every question I needed answered thank you Steve White

Thanks Steve!

We have purchased several cars from Stuteville, and each time we always go to Steve White! He has great customer service and is willing to do whatever it takes to get you in a vehicle you love. I highly recommend Steve and Stuteville Ford to anyone looking for a new vehicle. You won't be disappointed! Our most recent purchase was a new, 2015 Ford Fusion and we LOVE it! Steve recommended it and we are so happy with our new car! We have been driving it for a year now and it still feels brand new.

Cars, Trucks, and SUVs!

I came in shopping for a good deal. I was open to a car, truck, or SUV as I was not buying for me. Hayden spent two hours with me on Saturday helping me around, negotiating prices, and introducing me to the managers and other staff. I felt like Stuteville Ford is employed with the most genuine employees around and will definitely be keeping my business.

Bought it from Brant

Brant was very easy to deal with and I got a great deal on my new truck. I recommend these guys to all of my family and friends.

Thank you Driver Ron Clark Used Car Manager

I had a great car buying experience at Stuteville Ford with Hayden Sharp. I recommend everyone to him for their experience too!