Stuteville Ford of Tahlequah

Saturday 8:00am–2:00pm 8:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
New (918) 708-3648 (918) 708-3648
Used (918) 708-3662 (918) 708-3662

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Bought it from Brant

Brant was very easy to deal with and I got a great deal on my new truck. I recommend these guys to all of my family and friends.

Thank you Driver Ron Clark Used Car Manager

I had a great car buying experience at Stuteville Ford with Hayden Sharp. I recommend everyone to him for their experience too!

Great car buying experience

I bought an F350 and couldn't be happier. The entire staff was professional and helpful and the whole process was handled fast and efficiently. I will definitely be back for my next vehicle.

Dealer Review

Sale went smoothly. Fair value on trade-in. Fair value on purchase of 2013 F150. Will definitely consider them in the future for another F150

Thank you for your business. Ron Clark Used Car Manager

Steve at tal. ford

Have now bought 4 vehicles from these guys and have been satisfied with Steve white. He tries very hard to get the job done to everybody S satisfaction.

Dealer response

Thank you very much for your business!

Great service

I went in just to look. Hayden Sharp was the salesman that helped me. There was no pressure to buy. He showed me a few trucks and was very knowledgeable about the vehicle options and accessories. I'm very satisfied with my experience.

Thanks Brian!

excellent selection

Hayden Sharp was able to answer all of my questions. Hayden was a great help. I would send all of my friends to see him.

Dealer response

Thank you for the kind words Tiffany!

Great experience

I came in to shop for a new car. I'm in college and on a tight budget and my salesman, Hayden Sharp, found exactly what I wanted at the price I wanted. He was awesome. I would recommend everyone to go to him.

Thank you Kelsey!

Steve White! Where do I begin?

Steve White and the good people at Stuteville have been an absolute godsend when it comes to purchasing vehicles. He somehow makes things work! Even when things are looking bleak, he has managed to pull a rabbit out of that magical hat and I can't even begin to express how grateful I am for his assistance. The last four vehicles I've purchased over the last decade have been from Stuteville and Steve has been instrumental in every one of them. I cannot think of a better place to send my family and friends for their vehicle needs and I definitely recommend everyone reading this do the same! He's a good man and the people at Stuteville will make you feel at home. Thanks for all you ladies and gentlemen do! I appreciate it so much!

Feel Like a VIP

From Sales Department to Service Department, Stuteville Ford is the place to get things taken care of. My family and I have bought multiple vehicles from Stuteville and all of our vehicles are serviced here too. The folks at Stuteville treat you like family. Brant Arbaugh really knows his stuff as a salesman. He is very helpful and knowledgeable about every vehicle on the lot and works hard to find a vehicle that works for you, your family, your needs, and your budget. I can honestly say without reservation that I will return years from now when it is time for me to purchase another vehicle but until then they will still be my stop for vehicle service on the two vehicles I have purchased from Stuteville. Whether you are in the market for a new car or a new to you ride and from oil changes to customizations, Stuteville Ford will take care of you.

Thank you for your business. Ron Clark Used Car Manager