Stuteville Ford of Tahlequah

Saturday 8:00am–2:00pm 8:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
New (918) 708-3648 (918) 708-3648
Used (918) 708-3662 (918) 708-3662

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great experience all around!

We have bought all of our vehicles from the dealership in the past ten years, Steve White is the best that the best can be, very friendly and easy to deal with. In the service side of the dealership, they have a golden gem by the name of Chris Feary, he is always friendly and very helpful with all aspects of our service needs, from maintence, body repairs, to accessories. Everyone here is great!,

Wonderful People

Sales staff was great, Tyler Hulse was really easy to work with and found exactly what I was looking for. I am highly recommending this dealership to anyone who is looking to purchase a vehicle.

Nice dealership, friendly helpful sales people

Stuteville Tahlequah is a great dealership. I am going to replace my car soon. I am currently researching to determine what to buy. I stopped and wandered the lot recently to check out a few models. I met Brant Arbaugh, a salesman who was willing to answer my questions and make suggestions without pressuring me to buy now. He has also followed up with me to let me know when Stuteville has something new in inventory that may suit my needs. I know that my next car will come from Stuteville.

Dealer response

Thank you very much,please let us know how we can help. Ron Clark Use Car Manager

A Great Experience

I recently purchased a vehicle from Steve White at Stuteville Ford in Tahlequah Oklahoma. It was a great experience overall, I'll be recommending Steve White and Stuteville Ford to anyone in the market. Steve White is a good salesmen and an exceptional personal.

Scott, Thank you so much. Ron Clark Used Car Manager

The Steve White Experience

I recently bought a 2013 Ford F150 from Stuteville Ford in Tahlequah and had a great experience. My Salesman, Steve White was awesome to work with. He was willing to work with me and did not lay on any cheesy sales pitches and tactics. We got right down to business and he showed me the vehicle I was looking for. I would recommend Steve and Stuteville to anyone looking to buy a new or used vehicle. If you live in Tahlequah, just go on down to the dealership and ask for Steve and see what they can do for you.

Dave, Thank you so much for your business. Ron Clark Used Car Manager

Great Service and UpFront

Great experience! Willing to work with us and not high pressure! Best I have had so far in life as far as buying a car! Thanks!

I love these guys!

I always have my car serviced by the service department at Stuteville. Though I never had a bit of trouble from my Edge, I spotted a Flex that peaked my interest on the lot while I was waiting for my last oil change. Brant helped me and made it so easy to get my new car. Now I love my Flex, and I will still only go to Stuteville so I can count on it to stay so nice!

Went for a service update.

Brant Arbaugh is a great sells consultant who has been patient with my family in our search for the right SUV. Went in for a update to my TCM for my focus and it has been fantastic since the work was done! Major improvement on the transmission! Super pleased. The quality repair would be 5 stars but it wouldn't let me check it for some reason.

Thank you for the kind review. Ron Clark Used Car Manager

Best Salesman Around

I purchased a used vehicle from Stuteville last September from Mr. Steve White and I have nothing but exceptional things to say about the way he goes about doing things. In my experience, care salesmen have come across self-interest, with their eyes on the prize. Steve does the most for his customers and understands that buying a car isn't something that should be done off-the-cuff. If you are in the market for a new ride and looking for a thorough, helpful and sincere individual to lead the way, Steve White is your guy!

Fantastic Dealership

We buy all of our cars from Stuteville Ford of Tahlequah. They go above and beyond to get you the vehicle you are looking for at a great price. All of the employees were very friendly and made us feel like VIP customers. Very happy with our experience and we love our 2015 Ford Explorer.