Gurley Leep Nissan

24 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 10, 2020

I recently bought a car from nissan and was very impressed with my service from Christian he was very polite and did his best to give me exactly what I... wanted. I love my new car thank you so much Christian. I'll be back for my next car from nissan.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review.

February 10, 2020

My name is Jason. My wife and I recently purchased a Nissan Armada from Dave Spencer at Gurley Leep. What an amazing experience! He went above to make... sure we got what we wanted at the prices we wanted. Great service, very knowledgeable, honest people and great rides. Finance department (Mitch) was awesome as well. Thank you again for your fine service and help. We will never shop for a vehicle anywhere else. Tell your friends.

Hi Jason , Firstly, we want to thank you for willingly spending your time to write us a review. It gives us great encouragement to get positive feedb...ack from you.

• August 11, 2015

Gurley Leep Nissan was a great choice to buy a car! I stopped in just to look around and was very fortunate to come out with an '09 Scion xD Release 2.0... that was traded in 10 minutes before I arrived... what a find! Denny Moss was AWESOME-- he was very knowledgeable, personable, genuine, and truly a pleasure to work with. I didn't feel pressured into purchasing a vehicle, but I was happy to have an experienced professional sell me a unique and reliable vehicle. The financial office was also great. This was my first car so they took the time to explain everything to me and answer all my questions. The dealership did a great job cleaning and detailing the vehicle, too. This was a marvelous experience from beginning to end.

Connie we appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. It was a pleasure helping you find a car that fit your needs. We look forward to seeing yo...u when you come in for your 1st complimentary oil change. Thanks again, Tim Chapman General Manager Gurley Leep Nissan

October 12, 2019

I had 4 days to get a new vehicle after prior Nissan Rogue was totaled in accident, and rental car insurance ran out. Dave Spencer brought me 3 different... trucks to my work so I could test drive...He explained the options on them and pricing, etc..then he even picked me up from work, helped move items from rental truck to his vehicle, we returned rental, then he took me to GL Ford location, where we moved items to new truck, and he explained the options on new Ranger before I left the lot...with everything needing to be done in a few short days w working full time also, Dave was a blessing helping me from start to finish...This is the 3rd vehicle that my family has purchased thru Gurley Leep and Dave Spencer... I will be returning when the need arrives for another vehicle...

Karen, we thank you for your wonderful review! We could not be more delighted to hear Dave Spencer went above and beyond for you! We would like to ask... that you please update your Star ratings, they do not match your wonderful response. If there is something we did wrong please let us know so we may rectify the matter. Thank you again.

June 20, 2019

Lynn was incredibly rude and condescending to my grandmother. My grandma brought her car in to be serviced for a recall, all of a sudden it requires $650... to be repaired and cannot even be driven off the lot. Even if that is true, that somehow her car mysteriously had parts fall of it while in the care of Gurley Leep Nissan, Lynn’s attitude towards my grandmother was completely unacceptable and unprofessional.

Hi there, I would like to get some more details about your experience with us. If you are willing to give us another chance, please reach out to us at... (574) 277-5800 to speak to our manager directly.

May 15, 2018

No problems with the sales team but the service department is horrible.$150.00 dollar diagnostic fee too tell me a ground squirrel had gotten into the... fan motor and then recommending that i have a whole list of things done,like changing brake fluid,perform a/c refresh service and 4 wheel alignment among other things for a total of $1100 dollars and this is on a 2016 nissan with 22,000 miles on it.So if all of this needs to be done it should be covered by the warranty.But maybe they make a junk product or just trying too rip someone off by doing a bunch of stuff that don't need to be done.I have bought 3 brand new vehicles from gurley leep but don't think i will buy another one from them or Nissan.Also it is only about a 15 minute job too get to the blower motor on the Versa.

March 7, 2018

Great experience! Everything went quickly and they were very easy to work with. I had many trucks and packages to choose from. I will recommend to family... and friends.

January 25, 2017

Nice please and people.. i came for a oil change and came out fast.

November 1, 2016

My experience purchasing my new 2016 Nissan Rogue was the best. Liz-Harley-Good is the best Salesperson I have ever met. Very knowledgeable, personable... and friendliest. I was quite nervous and she calmed me down and I am so thrilled. Tim Chapman, who is General Manager of Nissan was so helpful, kind and also knowledgeable. I would recommend Gurley Leep Nissan to all my friends.

October 10, 2016

We stopped in for a test drive of a Chevy Traverse which we arranged conveniently online. We had a photo and contact information for the Sales person that... we were chatting with online. The car was ready when we arrived for the test drive and we were encouraged to take our time and really drive the vehicle. Gurley Leep did the financing that evening with OUR preferred credit union and we drove home with the perfect vehicle for us to drive the grandbabies around. We spent 6 months researching the Traverse so we knew what we were looking for in the vehicle. Dave never tried to talk us into a Nissan instead of the Chevy and he was very helpful through the process. Dave even followed up the next morning to schedule our first maintenance visit estimating when we would be due for an oil change.