South Pointe Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

550 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 16, 2019

I had a recall on my vehicle and went in to take care of it. All of service, from advisors to mechanics to detailers are always of utmost attention to... the customer. Very helpful, customer oriented. I’m always saying “there is no such thing as customer service any more” NOT TRUE at South Pointe! They are on top of it! I also purchased my previous vehicle from South Pointe.

March 16, 2019

I was In for oil change and tire rotate today. Work was done in a timely manner and was ready to go in about one hour and thirty minutes.

• July 28, 2013

One of the reasons we chose this dealership was because of their large inventory. Once we found the car we knew we wanted to buy, they made the process... easy and we felt like we got a good/fair price. The salesperson, JP Perez was friendly, knowledgeable and non-pushy. We really enjoyed working with him. The paperwork process was organized and flowed smoothly. We definitely would consider buying from them again, but we plan to keep this new car for a very long time!

March 15, 2019

I have been using SPCJD for several year for service on my car and for purchasing a new car. They have always been friendly, thorough, and made me feel... knowledgeable and aware of what is going on with my vehicle. They are timely in all that they do and keep me updated through the process. 10/10 would always recommend.

March 14, 2019

These people take great care of their customers. I have been bringing my Ram to them for over three years with no disappointments. I recommend this dealership... to my friends.

March 14, 2019

Our business truck developed a major issue crossing OK. We found So Pointe in Tulsa and their service department was fantastic! Unfortunately the diesel... couldn't be repaired, and the sales department went out of their way getting us in a new truck. We live in northern Indiana, but will never buy another vehicle from anyone but So Pointe. Their sales and service is worth the flight to Tulsa!

March 14, 2019

Pleasant purchasing experience-no high pressure. Finance department was very efficient. Fair pricing on vehicle we purchased. Service department is... excellent and staff are courteous and friendly. Only negative is the process is a bit disjointed between sales/finance-it would be nice to pick up your keys in the same building as you finalize your purchase paperwork.

March 14, 2019

I brought my GC in to S. Pointe for a recall and was taken care of by Baleigh. She was AMAZING. Followed up with me on recommendations and status. I will... definitely keep her as my new service advisor!

March 12, 2019

Service Department was very helpful and did a wonderful job! McKenzie was the Best!! They do all my service work, I trust them to always take care of... me.

Thank you K for your kind words about McKenzie! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable service experience!

March 12, 2019

They took care of a couple factory recalls. Did an inspection of things that need to be done in the future. Gave me a quote on repairs and also quote... on a new set of tires.

Hi Donna, Thank you so much for your stellar review. We are so glad our team was able to fix the factory recall issues! Please let us know if there is... anything else we can help you with.