Lewis Ford Sales Inc.

147 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 26, 2016

Quick, easy purchase. I was very pleased with the service and customer support. I'm very happy with the F-150.

April 22, 2016

I have bought many vehicles in the past from a number of dealerships. Chris did a great job and I would purchase another vehicle from him. The problems... I had with this Lewis Ford was, I do not like to sit right next to someone else and both trying to discuss business (purchasing a vehicle). Each and every salesman need their own office or private area to discuss business. This is unprofessional for the dealership. Nothing bad on the salesmen, they are just doing their job! Also, when you do your final paperwork, they MUST have their own space too! This was my only issues doing business at Lewis. PLEASE get personal space for your employees!!!

March 21, 2016

We have used Lewis Ford for our last 5 vehicle purchases. All of them were used car purchases except this most recent one, a new 2016 Ford Escape Titanium.... However, for all 5 purchases, we used Freddie Douglas as our salesperson. Freddie has become like family to us now. He and his Sales Manager, Shelby Lewis, have always treated us fairly and with a great amount of respect. I do want to make a special notation that for the 4 used cars we bought from them, we were able to negotiate a price for their car and our trade that we felt was great deal for us. For this latest new car purchase, we were able to use my wife's company car-buying program and therefore all of the "negotiation" was taken out of the equation, leaving them with a very small profit margin. However, they STILL treated us with the same courtesy and respect that they had done every time previous to this. I believe this last buying experience from them literally speaks volumes about the kind of dealership they truly are. As most of you know it is very hard to find a dealership that you know you can trust, and we absolutely trust Lewis Ford 100%.

March 17, 2016

What a great buying experience. Darryl was a fantastic salesman. Very helpful and considerate of our needs. We would highly recommend him and Lewis... Ford to anyone interested in purchasing a car in the future.

March 12, 2016

Tyler Smith is always very good to us. He is friendly and we know we can trust him. The service department is the reason we have bought from Lewis Ford.

February 29, 2016

Excellent help in all departments. The sales person was thorough and answered all our questions. The financial people were very helpful and got us the... lowest interest rate available. I definitely would recommend Lewis Ford to anyone.

February 29, 2016

Friendly staff, fast service. Pleasure to do business with

February 24, 2016

Grrrreat service! They even held my down payment check until payday.

February 7, 2016

Submitted an application, haven't received any feed back in 5 days, guess I'm not buying a truck......

January 5, 2016

This is my second truck that I have purchased from Lewis Ford both times the experience has been enjoyable. The first time I purchased from them I would... be willing to bet I was a difficult customer as I had no idea what I wanted and visited several times. Bill took patience with me, working with me over several days (numerous calls for information) while I looked around and made my decision. When it was time for my next purchase I went back to Lewis (even though there are closer dealers) based on my experience with them. My second purchase was great. I feel I got a good deal on the Truck that I wanted and completely trust Lewis Ford as their customer service is great.