McNeill Chevrolet Buick

27 reviews

July 1, 2020

I live in Durham NC and traded a 2012 Equinox for a 2018 Equinox here when it was Empire . Most of the same employees still here and are great people... to work with and they give me great service it is just a great place to do business with

Hi, thank you so much for the positive review! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during ...your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

June 4, 2020

I purchased a car from this dealership, despite me living out of state. They were able to help me do this transaction online and over the phone. Ben is... an amazing car salesman who is trustworthy, prompt with responses and a great guy. I would definitely recommend this dealership. We love the truck we bought.

Our entire team works hard to work with your budget and get you the best deal. We're always here with the same great service whenever you need service... or another vehicle! Thank you again for choosing Mcneill Chevrolet Buick Of Wilkesboro and we hope to see you again.

February 6, 2020

4th car purchased there and as long as I'm around I will continue to go there for my vehicles purchases. Empire Chevrolet goes above and beyond the... way they listen and take the wants and desires of the customer into consideration while going through the process. Ben and Fred were absolutely wonderful in making sure I was taken care of while getting everything done. When it came to the paperwork, Anthony was right on top of getting it done without delay. If you ever go to Empire Chevrolet in Wilksboro, NC, I promise you will never go to another Chevrolet Dealer.

Thank you for choosing Empire Chevrolet Buick as your first choice for all your automotive needs! We're happy you found our staff to be so supportive... during your experience. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

May 15, 2019

Employees are friendly and helpful. Labor prices are very high. Breaks are working well. Still have traction light and anti-clock lights on and hopefully... that can soon be corrected. I have had several Buick owners to tell me they constantly have trouble with these same lights. Code to fix red light showing battery coming on occasionally could not be located These lights seem to have no interference with the operation of the car,but are very annoying to me because I am in constant fear that they do mean something eventually is going bad.

Hi, thank you for the high star rating and positive review! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the... case during your service visit. We will be sure to pass along your comments regarding the service lights that are still on to the team to improve for the future. If you have any additional recommendations for how we can better serve you in the future, please feel free to reach out! We hope to see you again soon. Safe travels!

April 3, 2019

Excellent customer service. Staff are always kind and helpful.

Hello, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know!

January 24, 2019

Good service & friendly. Waiting area is a bit smokey so do have to deal with smell unless wait outside.

Thank you for choosing Empire Chevrolet Buick as your first choice for all your automotive needs! We do hope we can be of assistance in the future. Ta...ke care!

January 19, 2019

Car would not start. Mystifying problem. After lengthy investigation they determined that my daughter had somehow gotten a tank full of E85 fuel which... ruined the fuel pump.

We're glad everything was completed to your satisfaction! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

December 7, 2018

I am very pleased! All work was done as requested. Great Job!

November 22, 2018

The service Dept. are well on their toes,I highly rate them for each & every time I have had my Impala serviced there.Steve, has surely got the best... public relations of all ! He makes sure you are happy with this dept. through your visit !

August 31, 2018

Took my Silverado in for A/C service/repair yesterday. After quite a while and $160 later, my A/C does not work. Called today and could not get a call... back. I walked around the lot 3X looking at new vehicles as I am in the market for a new one and not once was I approached and offered assistance. You guys list out TWICE yesterday PLUS you earned this review.