Blackwell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Kia

Saturday 8:00am–5:00pm 8:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(434) 203-9258 (434) 203-9258

Great customer service

This was my first time buying a car. The experience was great the people there are nice (Rick and Donnie) . I just wanted to say Thank You so much.

Dealer response

Hi Patricia, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Blackwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

patricia.owens@pcs.k12.va.us

Very good. All entities were great. Facilities were warm and inviting. Staff was efficient and polite. Made me

Dealer response

Patricia, we are so happy to read such a great review about Blackwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

3.8

Oil change review

The customer service rep was not very nice. Could have been more into getting customers to stay than pushing them to come back another day. The service ppl are very nice and quick with the oil changes. My car is always vacuumed and windows washed before being returned to me. They do a thorough check of your car when you come in for oil change. Very impressed with service dept each time I come in. The waiting room is getting old and worn and could use an upgrade. All in all I give them 4 stars. Would have been 5 except for the rudeness of the customer service rep

2.7

80/20

I had my car towed there due to a flat tire and they never reached out to me I had to call them on multiple occasions to see what the deal was. When I went to pick up my car the tire was fixed but the front tire was going flat. They didn?t even bother to ask if I wanted to purchase another tire or put air in it so I could make it hope safe. I will not be returning here for future service.

Dealer response

Hi Talia, we regret to hear that your recent experience was anything less than exceptional. We would like an opportunity to make this up to you. If you are willing, please reach out to us at (434) 792-8853 so we can work towards a resolution.

Review

Great place to shop for your new or used vehicles.

Dealer response

Hello Lynda, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

4.5

Buying a vehicle

Daniel was great with my son and I. Very knowledgeable and courteous. Not pushy which is a big plus! Blackwell has always treated me well.

Dealer response

Charles, we are very happy Daniel could provide you with a positive experience! We sincerely value your business, and look forward to your next visit!

4.3

Service

Karen, the Service Manager went above and beyond to provide great customer service. She greatly cares about her job and customers!! If it wasn?t for her fixing a issue I had I would have been done with this dealer.

Rucker A Tibbs

Pleasant buying experience, no pressure. Was willing to work with us . Would recommend this dealership.

Dealer response

Hi, we are so happy to read such a great review about Blackwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram! Thanks for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

2.0

Service at Blackwell Automotive

Very disappointed with the service from the service department!!!

Dealer response

Hi, we regret to hear that you are displeased with your recent experience with us. If you are willing to give us another chance, please reach out to us at (434) 792-8853 to speak to our manager directly.

Lewis

Everything was as I expected. Everything worked out great. Customer service was great as well.