Haley GMC - Airport

175 reviews

December 10, 2015

The staff was very knowledgeable and courteous. They were able to fit me in on the same day that I called. thanks

December 6, 2015

Best experience we have ever had when purchasing a vehicle. Greg Huband is the most professional and knowledgeable rep we have ever worked worked with....

November 28, 2015

I brought in my car for a recall. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The car was finished in a good time frame. Thank you! I would use this place... again!

November 18, 2015

I walked in looking at a used 2011 GMC Terrain, and not wanting to spend a lot of money, trying to get out of the vehicle I was in, due to the age, high... mileage, and no warrant. I wanted to be in something more comfortable and manageable. I was offered to purchase a 2015 GMC Terrain, with no money out of pocket at the time of transaction. I never experienced a sale such as this, no haggling, just straight professionalism in offering me a chance and loved the rebate to get me into a vehicle, not just a vehicle but what I wanted a SUV, which I was used too. thank you

September 24, 2015

Steven Pearson, Mr.Browning and Curtis{parts}can only be described with one word,PERFECT ! I am always treated in a professional first class manner with... all the work done expertly. It is so rare today to find a dealership like this. Other experiences at other dealers have not been as smooth and have required callbacks! It is a lot closer for me to go to another place to have my cars serviced, but so worth the added drive. You are so lucky to have these gentleman working for you. I will always be a loyal customer. I would like to thank you for each experience being better than the last one. Haley has it but it really should be Haley has GOT IT because of their people. John Beall

September 17, 2015

I am always greeted with a smile and a friendly face. The service department is one that I trust.

September 17, 2015

The service was done quickly and competently. I've been coming to Capital for nearly 15 years.

September 12, 2015

I own a 2012 Buick Enclave that is still under warranty. I was traveling from Florida to New Jersey for the wedding of my son. When we stopped at our... hotel on the evening of Monday, Aug 24, I tried to start the vehicle after it had been parked. It would turn over and crank but would not fire up or start. On Tues morning I was towed to your dealership by GM roadside assistance. I met with Aaron, one of your service advisors. He was excellent. He told me that it was a busy day but he would try to fit me in. It took 3 hours before the vehicle was looked at and another 2 hours to diagnose the malfunction which was described to me as a bad alternator. It took 3 hours to replace the alternator. I waited at the dealership all day while my wife and daughter waited back at the hotel. I arrive at the dealership at 8:45a and departed at 4:30p, a long day. I believed the service time to be a bit excessive but was happy to be on my way. One major complaint is that the driver side door entry, inside and out, was filthy from where the mechanic had worked. Remarkably, under the hood was still pristine. He must have replaced the alternator from under the car?

September 10, 2015

I found a tire low on air and located a nail. I called midday and they told me to bring it in. It was the end of the month and they were swamped. They... squeezed my service in with about a 2 hour wait.

August 22, 2015

Everything was done as always. Very friendly and service is completed on time.