Thornhill GM Superstore

Saturday 9:00am–6:00pm Closed
Sunday 1:00pm–5:00pm Closed
(304) 855-1400 (304) 855-1400

Grate Servive

Got my truck in and fixed in a timely manner have always got good service, Friendly staff always willing to help.

Excellent service!

Customer service and assistance is excellent in every way! Thank you!

Docter

Great service and staff was thorough problem fixed fast and first time. The dealership was nice and up to date with customers area evey nice and lots of aminities.

Retired RN

Was charged for more than was done to my car with the last visit. I paid it and then got home and recognized the mistake. I called and spoke with Ben and the problem was corrected and he refunded me a check for the difference. Although I recommend them for correcting the problem, it shouldn't have happened in the first place. What if I hadn't checked the invoice?

Great service

Tonya Hunt my car sales lady was very helpful and through in explaining the car and getting me the best deal possible for this vehicle. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. Positive attitudes and its all about the customers.

4.0

"Great service"

My experience at Thornhill Super Store was good. I had my car serviced and the tires rotated. They did what I asked them to do. The waiting area was pleasant.

Great service beautiful dealership

Very comfortable for a women to take her vehicle in around a group of men. Very clean and nice. Always friendly and helpful. Willing to go the extra mile and help you.

OWNER

Had a leak in the front driver side around the gas pedal. Took in and found a drain hose that was unhooked. Fixed the problem. Very helpful to set up appointment ASAP before carpet was destroyed also. Only issue is I felt this was covered under 3 year warranty and it was not. Labor charge was only.

Excellent in every way!

The service was just like I expected it to be - very good!

Patricia St. Clair

I took my car in for routine maintenance and for the recall to be repaired. They both were completed very well. I have several issues with several things that needed to be repaired and they were to order the parts, but I haven't heard from them yet. Waiting a reply at this time and am hopeful the repairs will be made without incident.