Zink Motor Company

Not rated Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating.
Visit Zink Motor Company
Used (888) 431-0183 (888) 431-0183
Service (660) 476-6195 (660) 476-6195

4.0

Resolved issues

I wrote a bad review earlier, which was all true. However the Owner Steven made everything right. He truly wanted to correct the issues that happened. At my convenience I brought my new truck back to their dealership and they fixed all the problems with it. New front fender, fixed the side view mirrors and even left me a check to cover the side step cap. So in the end run I was very pleased with how things turned out. The truck runs great and looks nice. I would recommend giving this dealership a shot at your business.

Always great service

I’ve been dealing with Zink a Motors for several years, both purchasing vehicles and having them serviced there. My purchases have been easy and the deals great. Their service department can be trusted and they truly care about your service needs.

Dealer response

Thank you for the kind words and great review. We greatly appreciate your business!

4.0

Good customer service

My grandpa and I went to look at a Ford Focus a couple of weeks ago. The customer service was great, and we were helped immediately. I got to test drive the car and we didn't end up purchasing, however, our all around experience at zink motors was great.

Dealer response

Thank you Delaney for the kind review and for coming to test drive one of our cars!

Great experience

This is my kind of place. The people are real. I didn't have to put up with a sales pitch. They let me look at the vehicle I wanted to see and let me make up my mind. The best car buying experience I've ever had. The staff was very knowledgeable, but very kind. There were no games and no added fees. Highly recommend.

Dealer response

Thank you for the kind review!!!

Never had a problem with Zinks in forty years!

I have bought new and used vehicles from Zink Motor Company for over 40 years and never had a problem. The cars and trucks have always been as good as I was told. Zink Motors is an honest, reliable dealership and it is the only place I would trade. They are as good as their word; a place where a handshake still means something! Thank you for still being the business trade you have always been! Sandy Johnson

Friendly, courteous, and prompt

I contacted Zink Motor Company regarding a truck trade via email. They very quickly returned my call, and answered all my questions with straight-forward common sense replies. We didn't get a deal made, but that is on me, not on them, as I just didn't find exactly what I was looking for. They (Curtis) were extremely helpful, and did all that he could to satisfy my request. Highly recommend them.

Zink motors car buying experience

I purchased a 2010 Ford truck from Zink Motors. The used vehicle was accurately described online, and there were no major surprises when seen in person. I was given an honest trade in price and the vehicle I purchased was reasonably priced. Zink Motors is an honest small town dealer, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them in the future.

Car Buying?. A Painless experience at ZINK MOTORS

After sending a request for more information over the internet, Kurt called within a few hours. After explaining that my car was totaled recently, that I had 10 days to find a new vehicle. Kurt offered to meet with me that day, and see if there was something on the lot that would fit my needs. I couldn?t make it that day, but went the next day. Kurt had already left due to Saturday hours open till noon, and Jeff was just leaving the lot when I pulled in. Jeff Cross came back to the lot, when he realized I was there to look at cars. He approached us asking if there was any questions about the the vehicles. I explained that I had told Kurt the day before that I would come by, but didn?t make it; but was needing to purchase something within the next week. Jeff took me around, to the different vehicles and answered a lot of questions, which assisted me with decision making. I live 8 miles away, but had never gone to the local dealership. I had done some of the research work, filled out an application online for Ford financing beforehand. I looked at new, used, and older vehicles. He was most helpful, explaining about the certified used vehicles: lower interest rates and warranty included. My needs were pretty simple: I needed something that was able to get around in the snow, but also get good mileage while not being too small. I ended up taking about an hour of his time, he gave me prices and options to think about. My daughter mentioned that test driving a few of the vehicles would help make the decision for what I would purchase. Jeff suggested coming in and test-drive a couple of the vehicles. Jeff asked if there was anything else that he could help me with when we were leaving. I apologized for taking so much of his time. He said he would let Kurt know that he had talked to me. As a person was not raised in Appleton City, I left the car dealership feeling very relaxed, informed, and realized that I was speaking with the owner, not a salesman. Initially, I had planned to stop at this dealership before going to a dealership in the city. Needless to say, I cancelled those plans, and researched the safety and problems reported with the vehicles I was interested in. The test driving vehicles, and completing the purchase was a breeze. Thank you Jeff & Kurt for taking care of my car needs!

Rondle & Zink Motor Company "The Best"

Rhondle & Zink Motor Company made a difficult process a walk in the park. I needed a new truck and had seen one at their site. Rhondle was very honest and made a super price I could not refuse. I was out of town and had to fly into K.C., not to mention it snowed 8" that weekend. They offered to pick me up the following monday and helped me any way they could. We made the deal quickly and I drove it off. Folks if you need a great deal in a tight economy Rhondle & Zinks Motor Company is where it's at. These hometown friends will make you a great deal, help you if your out of town/or in town and you will be satisfied. I purchased a F350. They also have a great line of cars. My experience was great, got a super deal with extended warranty. I noticed when I walked into the place they "Zinks", has been in business since 1918 and no wonder the way they treat people. Rhondle & Zinks is not a novice at selling cars and trucks. They know what there doing. When you get a great deal offered like this they will back it up and close quickly. Thanks Rhondle.

Dealer response

You are welcome! And thank you for your business! Whether you are from out of town or down the street, we work hard to provide the quality customer service you deserve. Feel free to email or call me with any questions.

My First Female Car Dealer- Best Experience!

I wrecked my car near Appleton City, but live in Kansas City. I worked with Rondle, primarily via email, to narrow down my car search and to get get my financial paperwork completed before I drove down on a Saturday morning to purchase my new car. I test drove three cars, found the one I loved and then went to eat lunch as she processed the paperwork. We were out of there in a couple of hours-- I was driving my new car. It was the easiest car buying experience I've had, and even though I swear I'm not sexist, maybe the fact that she was female (although it could just be the type of person she is), she cut through what I would call the patronizing machismo factor I've experienced in the past. She was strait-forward, direct, and efficient. I appreciate those factors, and throughly enjoyed buying my car from this woman.

Dealer response

Thank you for your business and the kind review. Your time is valuable, and I'm so glad you love your new car. Call or email me anytime with questions.