Zink Motor Company

Sunday Closed Closed
New (660) 476-6215 (660) 476-6215
Used (888) 431-0183 (888) 431-0183
Service (660) 476-6195 (660) 476-6195

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Help me, Rondle!!

Rondle Witt was very engaging and helpful from the beginning of the buying process. She allowed us to take the vehicle to our mechanic in Independence, Missouri (80 miles away). Once we had agreed on a price, She got the vehicle ready very quickly. Even the haggling experience was not unpleasant as it is most of the times we have dealt with other car dealers.

Dealer response

lol, I assume your review title is a play on words for the song "Help me, Rhonda". Cute! So happy you had a great experience and got a great car! Thank you very much for your business.

Honesty and Comfort

I had been dreading on shopping for a new car. In fact it can be a hassle at times. However Zink Motor Company was relaxing, nice,and down to earth. I drove 175 miles from northeast Oklahoma to make a deal. Thanks Zink Motor Company Johnny Goss

Dealer response

What a drive! So glad we could help make your experience as pleasant as possible. Enjoy your car! And feel free to contact us with any questions any time.

Shopping experience at Zink Mtrs.

I recently purchased a preowned vehicle at Zink Mts located in Appleton City Mo. I was more than pleased with the small town, friendly, dealer atmosphere once I arrived to inspect the car. I found Rondle Witt the sales rep. to be not only friendly but very knowlegable on the vehicle and how to work all the varous options this car was equipped with.

Dealer response

Thank you for the nice review! You sure drove a long way to get the right car. Feel free to call or email any time with any questions.

Buying a Used Car From Zink Motor Company

I just recently bought a 2011 Ford Escape from Zink's. I looked at several at many different dealers, but came back to Zink's because they had the best deal and the best quality. Their customer was great. My agent helped my find exactly the right car and stayed a few minutes after hours to accommodate my schedule. She was also very knowledgeable and able to answer any question I had. If you are looking for a used car, I would recommend going to Zink's.

Highly Recommended

Made the buying experience stress and hassle-free. Very smooth and simple way to buy a vehicle; no heavy sales pressure. Just the facts and helpful assistance when needed. Follow-up customer service was appreciated. Very reputable dealership.

4.3

Zink Motors

Awesome people! Supports the Community! Makes buying a truck simple, quick and easy.. THEY did not waste my time like many dealers do with their ;horse & Pony show' sales tactics! k

Great Customer Service

Rondle Witt is very good and knowledgeable at what she does Have purchased 3 vehicles from her in the last 4 yrs

Great Dealer!

We have enjoyed both of our purchases with Zink Motors. We purchased a new truck and a used car and they were delivered as expected and financing was done painlessly! The customer service at the dealership is great. I do recommend them for anyone buying an automobile.

4.5

Great small town dealer- great prices!

I used Cars.com to find a particular car (Mercury Montego) and Zink in tiny Appleton City popped up. I went to look at the car and found an oldtime small town dealer who priced the car THOUSANDS less than the Kansas City megadealers wanted! Hint- someone has to pay for those multimilliondollar dealerships and it ain't Ford! Zinks were friendly, easy to deal with and I even got lunch at the local cafe (tasty) out of the deal! Overhead is the difference- why pay for a fancy building in an expensive location when you only go there once? Small town dealers can't afford to screw someone, they meet them every day and word travels fast - they depend upon repeat business from satisfied customers, unlike big dealerships who figure a new sucker comes in every day.