Astorg Ford Lincoln

36 reviews

March 4, 2020

Eddie Paugh is the best. I absolutely love Astorg, and have purchased vehicles there since 2007. It's the only placed to buy a great used vehicle. Friendly... sales staff, you couldn't ask for better mechanics. I love Astorg. I just purchased my husband a truck..I put in an online request for a call, Eddie called me right away, completed my financing over the phone. I literally walked in the next morning, signed my paperwork, and walked away with a new truck. I was so impressed with Eddie that I brought my son back a few days later and he purchased his first new car from Eddie. Eddie was so gracious, he stayed until we were complete with our transaction which wasn't until almost 930pm (Astorg closes at 630pm). I would highly recommend Astorg and Eddie Paugh. Their service is unbeatable!

January 4, 2020

Backstabbing salesmen can be a downfall for purchasing a vehicle. We filled out a credit application and had additional down payment in hand headed to... Parkersburg when we were told someone else was buying our Jeep. At what cost does one sell their integrity? Another salesman swooped in as soon as we had committed to the Jeep and got his interested party to speed things up on their end to secure it. Their policies allow out of town buyers some time to get to Parkersburg and our application had been submitted first. They went against their own policies to appease a "top rated" salesman even when he lied to make the transaction happen so he could get the commission. Humm..... wonder if getting that rating had anything to do with stabbing his comrades in the back? An isolated incident? Maybe. But bad business none the less. I will never entertain the thought of dealing with this company. We lost out on a nice vehicle we thought was ours and got sold right out from under us. Astrog has lost a wonderful salesman that has integrity and morals, as I understand he resigned after the shabby way the deal was handled and we were thrown under the bus. My best wishes go out to Matt Myers and I know your integrity will carry you far. I will tell everyone I know how we were treated and they will tell ten people and this will snowball into a much worse review than you might think. I'm an honorable person and will bow out gracefully when all is fair. I'm sure Astrog will have a cleaver rebuttal to debunk this review, but say what the might, it is true and they know it. This was a dirty deal and someone needs to tell the story. I just did.

December 4, 2019

After some time when available I took the time to look at and attempt to replace brake pads the service center said were necessary. Long story short,... it was going to cost over $1,000 for service because all pads and rotors need replaced. After inspection by more than just myself, there was not a bit of damage done to rotors and plenty of life left on pads...I wish I could load a picture. Still charged $60 for just looking at it. Don't trust this place with your vehicle.

June 8, 2018

They had my vehicle for over 7 hours and was not able to fix the issue with my factory warranty. I had to keep calling them to get updates on my car.... I was charged a diagnostic fee for nothing. I left the dealership worse off than when I dropped it off. I was warned not to get my car serviced with them but I thought I would give them a try. I’m still not sure what’s wrong with my vehicle because the technician and customer service rep were clueless. I made an appointment with another ford dealership to have my vehicle fixed by actual licensed mechanics that understand how a vehicle works. DO NOT take your car to Astorgs for anything!!!

January 29, 2018

Great place to buy a used car. Everyone was so nice and our salesman Tim Farnsworth was great to work with. I highly recommend both Tim and Astorg Preowned... !

August 31, 2017

We recently purchased a used Lincoln from Astorg. We have been married over 50 years and have purchased/traded numerous vehicles. At times, this has... not been a pleasant experience and in the past I have actually dreaded changing vehicles. Not so this time. Arthur Powers was the salesman who dealt w/us. He was excellent, ie pleasant, friendly, no pressure and willing to work w/us. Since then, we have recommend Mr. Powers to others. By the way, we love the new Lincoln.

July 3, 2017

I must compliment the entire sales process at Astorg Ford. my wife Cheryl and I came in looking for a F250 powerstroke to pull our 5th wheel rv. Andy... took the time to show us the inventory and we drove one we liked. We came back the next day and the one we liked had been sold. Sales manager Dennis located us a near carbon copy for us within a very short time. We took delivery on July 3rd. Brad expedited the paperwork very professionaly. Carolyn made us feel very welcome as well. Hats off to a purchase experience that was very easy and comfortable.

June 19, 2017

John helped us over two days to answer all of our questions and ensure that we were comfortable with all of the features. He was very patient and willing... to be there for us at any time. We traded our S80 for and XC90 so we know how wonderful the service department is also. The financing representative made it easy for us to understand the terms and options available to us in the leasing agreement

June 13, 2017

Emailed them on the availability of an awesome F150 Limited. They were prompt with response. Unfortunately its just a little to far to drive at this... point. If they were closer to my home I would probably own that truck right now!

June 5, 2017

My wife and myself was looking for a new Ram truck. We stopped at the dealership at Lakeview and Murdoch Ave. Contact was made with Isaac Nayak. He... was a very nice and polite salesman. Due to some troubled circumstances (from persons who is not related to Astorg Auto), Me Nayak was very helpful. Also he helped on installing an item that was used on trucks. He also helped me find an item that was hard to find. My wife and I have traveled in this truck. It is very nice and is fine to go anywhere in. Yes, I will recommend Mr. Nayak to any one who wants to obtain a new or used vehicle.