Bennett Chevrolet

Saturday 7:30am–6:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(609) 641-0444 (609) 641-0444

(4,553 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bennett Chevrolet from DealerRater.

Great Experience

I recently traded in my jeep for an used vehicle. The salesman, Andy Strijker was excellent. Not once did I feel like I was being taken for granted. Everything was explained from A to Z. I definitely recommend this dealership.

No pressure

It took us 2 days to make up our mind. At no time did we feel we were under any pressure to make the purchase at all . It became a relaxing 2 days to figure out "yes" or "no". It was truly a friendly situation. Even the Service Department was a pleasure to work with. We needed some attention given to the car and everything was handled professionally and with a "smile". Our salesperson, Drew Ward, had a sense of humor and a good listener to our needs. We are constantly telling friends and family about Bennett Chevrolet and how good they are to buy from.

One great shopping experience

I recently purchased a vehicle at Bennett, it has been many years since I purchased my last vehicle form them. This was the easiest and best transaction I have ever had in a vehicle purchase. Matt Fabel was very friendly and provided us great service. He made the shopping experience very enjoyable. I would not hesitate purchasing another vehicle from Matt and Bennett Chevy.

Andy is the man

Andy Strijker was such a pleasure to deal with. His no pressure approach was a pleasure to deal with - I liked him from the moment I met him. Thanks, Andy!

Easiest deal ever

Not only was it a pleasure to deal with Bennett, but Jim Bryant was the perfect salesman we needed. There was no pressure, just support from him. The deal was clean and they did everything they said they would.

My first car buying experience

My name is Jenny. I came to look for my very first car that i would be financing the next few years. I was very pleased with Bennett Chevy. I have only heard great things and decided to come buy my first car here. I been looking around and am also a picky hard customer to deal with in addition to a budget. However, after about two weeks of calling and looking at other dealerships I finally have found the perfect car and they even brought a Honda into the dealership for me. My experience was wonderful as well as my sales guys Matt and Rod. My family and I will be doin future business with this dealership. Thanks Bennett !

Pleasant Experience

I was car shopping but not sure which car I would get. I had a Dodge Nitro that I was pleased with but didn't care for the service department. So I thought it was time to look for something else. I had two vehicles in mind- the 2014 Malibu LTZ or the 2014 Ford Fusion Titanium. I stopped at Bennett Chevrolet first. The salesman Jim Bryant was so helpful, he really went the extra mile and gave me a deal I couldn't refuse!! I never made it to the Ford Dealership!! Thank You Jim!!!! Neal OBrien

Excellent experience

I recently purchased an Equinox from Bennett Chevrolet I never had such an easy experience buying a car. Everyone at the dealership was very helpful and friendly.

what a pleasure

jim bryant was great, he cared about what we wanted and laid out all the options and prices all up front, and there were no surprises at the signing. everything was upfront as with him and finaces.. it was a great car buying experience

ALWAYS A PLEASURE

IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN A PLEASURE PURCHASING MY VEHICLES HERE, THIS IS MY SECOND PURCHASE AT BENNETT CHEVROLET AND I TELL EVERYONE ABOUT THE GREAT SERVICE AND STAFF.