Bennett Chevrolet

Saturday 7:30am–6:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(609) 641-0444 (609) 641-0444

(4,549 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bennett Chevrolet from DealerRater.

Excellent Customer Service

We bought a car at Bennett Chevrolet because of your salesman, Jim Bryant. He was trustworthy, patient and could not have been nicer. We almost walked away because of the rudeness of your finance representative but stayed only because of Mr. Bryant and bought the car because of him. I could not be happier about my choice & have told everyone to go there, ask for Jim Bryant and buy a car!

Easy car buying experience with great prices!

Easy car buying experience with great prices! No haggle or bs. I am happy with my purchase and experience and will/have recommended this dealership to friends and family.

Great dealership

Staff is friendly informative and very helpful I love Bennet chevy

I had an excellent experience!

We had a great experience working with Frank Torres to find a car that was the right fit for us. He was extremely devoted to helping us get exactly what we were looking for, and now I am the proud owner of a Chevrolet Camaro! Excellent experience all around, I highly recommend this dealership.

"Wonderful Bennett Experience!!!!!!"

Frank Lupperger was my salesman and did an amazing job very friendly and patient. I will definitely be coming back again. We bought a jeep cherikee and a Chevrolet van. Thank you very much joe and karen.

Great everything.

Fantastic service. Love the truck. I will absolutely go to Bennett for all of my vehicles in the future.

A True Bennett Believer!

Clicked on Bennett Chevy's website and put my info in that I was interested in a Camaro. Not a minute later, I got phone call from Jim Bryant. He said he was calling to see if I had any questions. He was very personable. Later that evening I went there to see the car in person. Not only did he have it pulled up but it was clean and ready for a test drive. When it came time for numbers, he went and got the invoice and went over rebates. I couldn't believe it. The price was even less than it was online. I bought the Camaro and Jim showed me all the features and paired my phone. He even set up my radio presets. If you go to Bennett Chevrolet, make sure you get Jim Bryant!

Easy and Smooth!

Andy was a pleasure to work with and he made the experience easy and smooth. Financing took a little longer than usually. We recommend that any and all ask for Andy!

Great car buying experience.

I went in to test drive and hopefully buy a new car, and that is what I did. It was no hassle, and I liked it. Derwood Pinkett was my salesperson. He was very helpful. My Cavalier was almost 16 yrs old. I buy Chevys because I have had great experiences with them. This was the beginning of another great experience. I am very happy I chose Bennett Chevrolet.

Great prices and dealership

Jim was a great help. Right to the point, no lies or beating around the bush. And you can't beat their prices!