Urse Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM of Fairmont

New (304) 825-4070 (304) 825-4070
Used (304) 825-4069 (304) 825-4069
Service (304) 825-4074 (304) 825-4074

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Gerald

Took history of problem. Talked to mechanic. Got problem fixed. Dealt with Nathan in service area Excellent customer skills. Ordered part. picked up the next day.

Customer

I bought a new Jeep Grande Cherokee limited edition, have had problems with it. It’s been in their service department 3 times with no problems resolved. It’s a major inconvenience to have to take a vehicle there once let alone 3 times with nothing resolved. Attempted to have the sales department trade me out of it since it is obviously a lemon and we are returning customers of about 5 vehicles now but they were of no help either unles I wanted my payment to increase by hundreds.

JP 2011

Got my Jeep service 2011 Grand Cherokee 122,000 miles. Great job!! Service went well and was treated good by all employees. Got the vehicle right in and started the work.

Amanda @used car lot, highly recommend!

Amanda @used car lot and the other staff were great to work with. Amanda went above and beyond to help us get the vehicle we were wanting.

Needed battery.

The dealership was very busy and in need of help (isn’t everyone) but they did their best and got my Jeep running and back to me ASAP.

Service department

Quick and out in a short time. Courteous service personnel. Satisfied with this Jeep dealership. Will be returning in the future. That’s all I have to say.

Terrible sevice

I have traded in and purchases here since 2012, having purchase too high end Jeep Grand Cherokees with sticker prices totally about $100,000. I have had nothing but terrible experience with these vehicles and their service department. There service is so bad I will likely not even buy Jeeps any more. I support advanced technology vehicles but not if dealerships can't employ knowledgeable technicians and work with consumers who have invested heavily in these vehicles. Please, do not expect good service on vehicles you purchase through this dealer. Steer clear!!!

Stay Away!!! The Absolute Worst

It doesn’t take much to satisfy me as a consumer. Just a straight forward approach, a useable product, and don’t lie to me. Well the people at Urse cannot do any of those things. I’m not going to post the gory details but they flat out lie to their customers. The owner is a disgusting person. He is supposedly a married man but made passes at me 2 separate times He is a complete pig and idiot. I will never come back

Mister

After calling three times(I left messages the first two times but no one returned my call) to schedule service I finally got to talk to a live person. I now have to wait 5 weeks to actually take my truck in for service. Either they don't have enough service techs or there are too many faulty Dodge vehicles out there? I guess it is to much to ask to have a live person answer phones and direct your call. I bet a high school kid would love a job like that too earn a few bucks and get some experience. To much corporate greed and not enough customer service!

Great service

The buying process was easy and simple. Very helpful through out the process. They make sure your comfortable in the vechile your picking out. Prices are great.