Green Dodge

153 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 17, 2019

Great people great atmosphere! I would definitely buy another vehicle from them in the future.

Hi Nathan, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive car buying experience! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

May 23, 2019

I was involved with the Ecodiesel software update. I was informed it could take up to 3 hours to complete but it only took 1 hour. This also included the... free multi-point check provided.

Hi Leigh! We're so happy we were able to help you out! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

May 14, 2019

Staff was friendly and helful correcting 3 recalls on my 2017 Rebel. I was a Ford guy but they have done turnt me.

Dustin, we are glad we could help! We are so grateful to have earned your business, and look forward to working with you again!

May 13, 2019

Brian at dodge was awesome. Super nice, efficient, knowledgeable. Definitely to return.

Jamie, we are glad we could help! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

May 10, 2019

Very good express oil change. Dealer personnel were courteous and efficient.

Hi, thank you so much for your positive comments about Green Dodge! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

May 7, 2019

Friendly customer service. Took time to check on upcoming services for the car and let me know what I needed done.

Hello Judy, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience! We're so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit with our team. We... hope that you have a fantastic day!

April 17, 2019

Job well down, my salesman set the service for me. The service department was very helpful in setting an appointment. The service was actually completed... early. When picking up vehicle I was very impressed that the service department and my salesman made sure I was satisfied with the job done.

Hi Rick, thank you so much for your positive comments about Green Dodge! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything ...further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

April 12, 2019

Great experience, I have purchased several vehicles from Green Dodge. I will continue to be a customer of Green Dodge due to great service and great people.

Hi Daxton, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Green Dodge. We're happy we could meet your expectations. If you ever need anythi...ng else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

April 10, 2019

They were willing to accommodate me for a last minute oil change prior to leaving town on business. My employer recently switched to a new fleet management... service and Green Dodge worked with me to utilize the new bill pay procedure so I can continue to frequent them.

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or... stop by. Have an awesome day!

March 2, 2019

Wonderful service from start to finish, the service advisor was very helpful!

Mitchell, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!