Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Used (888) 802-8415 (888) 802-8415
Service (866) 901-2752 (866) 901-2752

3.8

Don't Buy Here

Salesman was great but they sold me a $50K Jeep with bad brakes and won't make it right. So not only did the Jeep not have floor mats that I had to buy, 2 months later the brakes and rotars give out and had to pay another $1,100 on top of that. Terrible customer service. Only had 10,000 miles on it as well.

Dealer response

Hello, Please know we take our customer reviews very seriously here at Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Columbus, and your business means a great deal to us. Given the opportunity, I would like to further discuss your feedback regarding your Jeep. Please send me your preferred method of contact at your earliest convenience. Thank you, Chris Manofsky General Sales Manager cmanofsky@performancecdj.com Performance CDJ Family

Love my new RAM!

Perfect truck buying experience. My sales guy, Mike, made it enjoyable to buy my new RAM at Performance. My wife and sister-in-law came along and they loved everything about your dealership. I am loving the new truck and have gotten many comments about how great it looks in Delmonico Red. Mike followed up with me to see if I needed help with any of the truck systems. All great so far!

Dealer response

Thank you for shopping with us here at Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Columbus. We are happy to know our Sales Team provided you with great service and we look forward to helping you with any of your future needs.

Service is great!

I’ve always gone here to get my car serviced! It’s been great all the time, all the staff are friendly and helpful! Definitely would recommend it!

Dealer response

We're so thrilled to see that you've always had such a great service experience when you come to Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Columbus. Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to share your 5-star feedback, Naessa.

Great staff & experience was awesome atmosphere a1

Very knowledgeable very thorough & my technician was very helpful been a customer since 2018 I will not take my Ram 1500 any place else they guarantee their work

Dealer response

Glen, thanks so much for trusting us at Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Columbus with your RAM 1500 services. We are grateful to have you as a loyal customer and look forward to being of service to you again.

Great Experience!

I came in wanting a very specific new RAM for our nonprofit. Nico was great and found us the exact vehicle we needed at within our budget.

Dealer response

Hi, Teresa. Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Columbus appreciates the 5-stars and business. Let us know if you need anything else.

Amazing

Will was awesome and took care of everything I needed. Excellent experience and even called the day after to make everything was ok. Great dealership

Dealer response

Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Columbus is happy to know that our Staff was able to go above and beyond during your visit, Mike. We appreciate your business and feedback. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

DONT PURCHASE HERE!!!!

This dealership is full of liars. First, I went in and the salesman said he didn’t care if he made a sell at all. Second, we went back to trade in the truck we purchased from them and they refused to try to work with us on the trade in number. Another dealer actually offered over 1500 more than them. Third, I call to get the papers to cancel the insurance we had through them and they told me that it had to be sent to the cancellations department to be signed and I never heard back from them for over two weeks. So I drive 2.5 hrs with the papers and go in and the finance person that I didn’t talk to yet, signed them immediately and I finally got the insurance canceled. Awfully funny he was able to sign them on the spot considering what I was told. Do not go to this dealer. I wouldn’t buy a vehicle from them if they were the last dealership on earth.

Dealer response

Loran, I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. Customer satisfaction is very important to all of us at Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Columbus, and I would like the opportunity to address your customer service experience. Would you kindly email me with your preferred contact details? Regards, Chris Manofsky General Sales Manager cmanofsky@performancecdj.com Performance CDJ Family

1.0

Horrible Service followup with recent Ram purchase.

Horrible Service followup with recent Ram purchase. Dealership salesman, Tim Cox, will not return my calls/ text. Choose another salesman if you decide to shop there.

4.0

Wes is fantastic!

Wes was a fantastic salesman. He helped me order my Jeep, and then we went back to buy our son a Toyota Tacoma before my new Jeep came in. I would say our finance guy was not as nice. It was obvious that he was irritated by us using our pre approval through USAA. Oh well. Lol

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are glad to know that you had a fantastic time overall with our Sales Team! We appreciate your feedback and hope to work with you in the future at Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Columbus.

Great experience

Michael Guinther was absolutely professional, efficient, and understanding. He was a great sales rep. Highly recommend going to this dealer. Was not looking for a jeep, but I love it!!

Dealer response

Hi Nat, thanks for the kind review of your experience with our Sales Team. We are so glad you love your Jeep! We hope to see you again here at Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Columbus!