Bedford Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

57 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 6, 2018

These people are complete scammers and their service dept was just terrible. Bought a 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 from them and I feel like I bought a half truck.... They had to fix and refix issues time after time and I had a lot of empty promises from them.

Hello Brandon-We would be glad to discuss any issues on your 2009 Truck please contact 814-624-1703. Thank you

April 8, 2018

Thanks to Barb and staff that made it a smooth deal for the 3500 Ram. the more I drive my truck the more I like it.

Thank you, we appreciate the business!

February 19, 2018

We've been customers in the past & have been very pleased with how we were treated & no pushy sales people (which I love). Saw a Toyota online & fell in... love, messaged the dealership on a Sunday to please hold it for us Mon & Dave called to let us know he'd pull it off the lot for us. What a great guy! Will continue to buy our future vehicles from Bedford Chrysler

Thank you, we appreciate the business.

February 2, 2018

I was ready for a new Ram, and so immediately I begin to stress over spending large sums of money. I spend 3 months searching dealer web-sites for the... right truck with the right equipment for the best price. I found a lot of Rams, all very competitively priced. The problem was low-balling my trade, with the story that they priced their product so low that they can’t price my trade anywhere near what it was worth. What kind of deal is that???? Since I’ve danced with the staff at Bedford Chrysler many times in the past.......... yes, I find the best deal, the best trade value, the least amount of pressure, and the extra mile to satisfy my Every whim. Best of all, when I drive off, they are chasing me down to top my tank, and remind me of some freebies I have coming! No, not dinner and a movie, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they start throwing that in too! But seriously, driving home in my new Ram was 100% satisfaction. I’ll be back at Bedford Chrysler for my 8th vehicle in about 3 years!

Thank you!

December 29, 2017

We love working with Barb in sales.. We have bought a few vehicles from her. Very disappointed in management. That promises us steps for our truck we just... bought. I cant even get up in it and have to be lifted down. .. Theory.. If they promise you something get it in writing. Im afraid it might be our last visit with Barb unless she goes else where. If you must buy there, see her!She was the only reason for our return.

Thank you for the feedback. If you feel you are owed anything additional please contact me directly and would be happy to review the documents with y...ou. Brian Sell 814-624-1703

November 2, 2017

Buying was easy at Bedford Chrysler!! Erik and staff helped my wife and I find the truck we were looking for. Low pressure, great trade in value and... also had great low rates through the finance department. We also use BC for service and is always easy getting things taken care of. It's nice having a local dealer to use that treats you fairly and that is so supportive in the community with donations and time. My family and I look forward to our next buying experience at Bedford Chrysler.

Thank you for the business and the opportunity!

November 2, 2017

ACRP would like to thank Bedford Chrysler, Dodge & Jeep for the excellent service and purchase of our Chrysler Van. Staff are very pleased and use the... van every day to help service many families in Bedford County. Thanks to Erik Shaffer & staff for all their hard work and efforts to make it happen for us.

Great to hear, thank you!

November 2, 2017

Thought I would take the time to finally say Thank you. Thank you Bedford Chrysler staff for all your hard work and efforts as my Jeep is running great... and I always receive top notch service at Bedford Chrysler.

Great to hear! thank you.

October 3, 2017

Excellent from start to finish, I couldn’t ask for a better buying process. Everyone at the dealership makes you feel at home and welcomed. I recommend... them to anyone looking For a vehicle.

Great to hear, thank you for the opportunity!

September 5, 2017

purchase a 2015 jeep compass. The jeep has several issues and the dealership has not fixed or repaired any issues. Still waiting on service dept to call... (its been a month) web site had jeep listed as a local trade and was not (jeep come from WV) Will not purchase another jeep from this dealership. Truly disappointed

Thank you for the feedback. We apologize for the issues, a representative will be reaching out to you to get these issues promptly resolved. Again w...e apologize for the errors on our end. Feel free to contact me directly 814-624-1703 should you have any other concerns.