Thomas GMC Buick

Not rated Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating.

Amazing!!!

It was amazing how much time and effort Tom did for me! He went WAY above and beyond what I have seen, and this dealership is number 1! I have never seen a team work so well to make sure my wife and I were satisfied with absolutely everything. I know that this type of commitment to service has to start at the top and run all the way throughout the company. This dealership has earned the service for my new Buick and my commitment to use Thomas Buick for my next vehicle. Joseph P. Karwoski

Great service friendly

The dealership was very efficient and friendly with handling the service of our vehicle. They are very professional and friendly

Oil Change and Tire Rotation

In and out fast and job done right Included courtesy pickup and return from another appt personally by my salesman

very satisfied customer

OUR DEALER WAS VERY HELPFUL. He even offered to stop at the hose to help my husband set up the garage opener. This was going beyond.

Excellent

Loving my 2015 Terrain. Great customer service at this location...They treat you like a valued customer and friend. I recommend this location to all of my friends and family.

Great service and very clean dealership

Everything was done fast and on time the waiting area is very nice and clean at this dealership. Everyone that works here are very nice

Professional & courteous

I always receive professional and courteous attention we I bring my Enclave in for service.

Body Work

I managed to put a pretty good dent in the tailgate of my new 2014 GMC. Got Thomas to fix it, they were reasonably priced and did excellent work.

Check out these guys

A good deal from great people. The entire process was fast and easy.

Recall repair

The recall repairs were fine. We called the service dept. to schedule the work, had to leave a message, no one returned our call. We had to go to the garage to talk to someone, which is 20 miles away.