Thomas GMC Buick

Not rated Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating.

Outstanding

The staff was professional and the service support was outstanding!

Great Service experience

Good Service experience! FrienProfessional service advisors

Buick Encore

Loved this place from the moment I walked in, super nice people. Tom Kirby was my salesman, I told him what I was looking for, they didn't have it on their lot but he found me one and had it delivered that same day. Great people to deal with. Very satisfied customer here :-)

Sales experience

We were very pleased with sales person Scott Eck. The sales manager,the lady that handled the paper work and another sales person,Paul Peterson,were very helpful and pleasant to deal with.

NEW CAR PURCHASE

THIS IS MY FOURTH ENCLAVE IN SIX YEARS. WE LIKE THE STYLE AND SERVICE THAT THE BUICK DELIVERS. THE SALES PERSON MISSY ANSWERED OUR QUESTIONS AND DID EVERYTHING TO MAKE DELIVERY OF OUR VEHICLE VERY EASY! THOMAS BUICK HAS GIVEN US EXCELLENT SERVICE. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! TED SENDRY RETIRED STATE FARM AGENT

Inspection, oil change, check-up

Service was very good, as one should expect from a top dealer and top manufacturer. Well done, thank you. Wes

Great services

I was greeted in a friendly manner provided an update in work that was required and auto was ready when promised

Great experience

No pressure. No games. They made buying a car very easy and enjoyable! I am a customer for life!

3.8

Poor communication

I had my car at your dealership to have my touch pad on my trunk checked. I was told it was under warranty and they would replace it. They scheduled the appointment and I asked them to check the AC and do an oil change at the same time. When my husband took my car several days later they checked the AC, changed the oil and told him the part for the trunk would have to be ordered. Shouldn't that have been done when I was there the first time and made my appt? That was my reason for going there in the first place.

satisfied

they were very professional they did everything in there power to help me