New 888-823-9362 Dealer Website
Used 888-819-1127 Email Dealer
Service 888-826-1597

Average based on 33 reviews
  • Great Dealer To Business With!

Glad we were able to help you! We're willing to do anything to help make our customers confident in their vehicle purchasing over the internet!

I found a used car online. I emailed Carsley and he was very helpful and made the purchase all by email. These guys are super friendly and made this purchase a very easy, simple event.

• Comments on shopping experience

Pettijohn's is a local business with people we know or have heard of. The offer of future car maintenance close to home was also important.

• GREAT dealership!

My buying experience with Pettijohn Auto Center was amazing. Larry was extremely helpful and kind throughout our entire buying process. They were not pushy and did not try to scheme for money. Overall a really easy car buying experience with Pettijohn!

• Love my Malibu

You guys are the best!!Especially Jack !!!! Thank You!!!!

You guys are the best!!Especially Jack !!!! Thank You!!!!

• I got exactly what I wanted

Talked to Larry about what we wanted, and he called us as soon as he got one in. .

• Painless Buying Expirence

Hal,Brad and Steve were helpful and thanked us for our business. That goes a long way in a dealership.

• Easy to work with!

Eric was knowledgeable about our new vehicle, he knew every button and its function. He had the paperwork laid out easily for me to sign. He is a good ambassador for your products, very professional. He is well liked and respected in Albany for a reason, he knows his products and is excellent in his position.

• Great Transaction A+++

My Wife and I were shopping for a car for our daughter, we found exactly what we were looking for. Thanks Hal for a great experience.

• Love my new car

Jack always does an amazing job and I enjoy working with him. Being able to shop online helped us choose which vehicle we wanted to drive. The only thing I have to complain about is there could have been more details given during the financial review of my loan.

• best experience

Unbelievably nice staff and competitive rates! We've traveled to Nebraska and Iowa to try and find a better deal and it's not to be had. Salesman was incredibly polite and through. We were able to handle the sale of the truck over the phone and fax. We showed up to complete paperwork and drive home in under an hour. We will be back in 2015 to purchase another vehicle.