Pettijohn Auto

101 reviews

101 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Pettijohn Auto from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

February 15, 2020

I bought my 2015 Ford Escape about a four years ago from Pettijohns in Bethany. Sadly, it got crunched in a head-on accident the day before valentines'... day. (not my fault, by the way). I loved my Escape, and was not car shopping and cried when it got crunched. I could have gone to Des Moines to look at cars, but my past experiences from big city dealerships have not been positive. And because getting a rental was going to be a pain, I went down to Pettijohns to see what they had that I could just buy outright. Chad McDole was great to work with. I found this sweet Ford Escape, decided it would be a good replacement. I did not want to learn a different car... my new one is a little different, but not scary different. I have nothing but good things to say about Pettijohn's customer service. They have and are wonderful to work with. When I need service, they pick up my car, and give me a loaner. They don't think I am a dumb blonde if I say I heard a noise, and are prompt and dependable. I truly have nothing but good things to say about Pettijohns, their service, and Chad McDole. Chad's boss is pretty alright too. Keep up the good work!

February 6, 2020

We had a great experience working with Chad McDole at Pettijohns everyone was very friendly. This is our second time buying from pettijohns but it won't... be our last

• October 8, 2019

They tried to work with me but was unable to do so. They are friendly and kind was willing to give it their all and even let me keep vehicle as all as... needed. Thanks.

February 5, 2020

Traded pickup for pickup and car for a car. Nice to have local attitude and a handshake. Fair price, looked after issues, we are repeat customers and probably... will at sometime be again.

January 30, 2020

Larry was great to deal with as well as all we talked to. Easy fast and welcoming service. I would recommend Larry anytime to deal with.

November 4, 2019

Came in for emergency repair. No joy. Excuses about being 2 men short. To busy doing oil changes. Will not be going back. Gave emergency no priority.

November 9, 2017

Great buying experience! I saw what I wanted online and used the online messaging tab. Carsley answered all my questions. The next day I went to look at... the jeep and fell in love with it. There was absolutely no pressure through the whole process! Carsley and Larry made everything so easy! I would highly recommend them and pettijohns to anyone looking for a vehicle!

May 23, 2017

I was very pleased with the auto body experience I had recently. I called American Family Insurance on Friday about 10 am after hitting a deer about 9:00... the previous evening. They contacted Pettijohn, who called me within 30 minutes to arrange towing my van to their service area. By 2:30 that afternoon, I received a call from Kayla with an estimate of the damage and asked if I wanted them to fix it. I said yes and she said that she could now order parts. She told me it would take about 9 days to complete repairs. I told her that I would need a loaner car because my husband had a doctor appointment in the city on Tuesday. She said that she would have a car ready by Monday and she did. We had a flat tire while driving and had it repaired. I called on the 8th day and Kayla said it was ready to pick up. We went to get our car and looked it over. It looked great! We went in and paid the bill and gave Kayla the bill for fixing the tire and she took it off of our total bill. We were very pleased with the fast service and friendly actions of Kayla and the service personnel.

May 23, 2017

Let me say right off it was the easiest truck buy I have ever experienced!! Seen the truck on the internet left my contact info and they contacted me with... in 30 min! We made a deal and I drove 7 hours to get there! The truck was just what Carsley told me it was! I was worried about buying a truck I had never drove but wow no worries with these guys! Trust this dealer! Call my man Carsley at Pettijohn! This guy works his tail off for ya! Oh and this dealer don't hit you with all the fees that other dealers try to sneak in at the last min!!!!

April 29, 2017

Hit a deer & requested an estimate. My parts were ordered & car was repaired very quickly with excellent results. This dealership has always went above... & beyond with their outstanding service.