DeFOUW Automotive

Sunday Closed Closed
New (765) 588-9006 (765) 588-9006
Used (765) 746-7304 (765) 746-7304
Service (888) 545-7525 (888) 545-7525

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

PleasantnBuying Experience

Our experience with DeFouw was great. I found they had a CPO BMW X2 while searching the internet. I called about it and was connected to Ron Pierce in sales. I asked many questions about the car, and he was very responsive. Those he didn’t know he said he would find out and and get back to me and also do a phone video on specific questions I had. Based on the info provided we made an appt to make the 1-1/4 hour drive to see the car. It was as good or better then described. The purchase process was easy, uncomplicated, without pressure to buy “extras”. Our delivery/pickup was the same. Overall very positive. Pleased with the X2 now, and hopefully in future years.

Happy New Car Owners!

We just purchased a new Nissan Pathfinder from DeFouw Nissan. DeFouw just recently purchased this dealership. The entire experience went very well. Kenny, Keyton, and Mike were all a pleasure to work with. Kenny explained the technology in the car for us- some of which are new to us. We were introduced to the new head of the service department- who was very friendly. We

Nice experience

Great service! People are nice and responsible. I am a graduate student and it is my first time to get a car and Kenneth Campbell try his best to help us to explain. Everything goes smoothly with good quality!

Timothy

Nick was great and so is everyone at Defouw Chevrolet, They made buying a new vehicle so easy and they listen to u and ur concerns and there is no pressure.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words, Timothy. Nick does a great job taking care of his customers. We are glad you found our sales process pressure-free and convenient. I will be sure to give Nick kudos!

Marvin and Ramona Crawley

Great experience. Brian and all the people we spoke with during our visit was very friendly. Our phone calls during the purchase of our new vehicle was handled in a professional manner and any questions we had were responded too immediately. Thanks for everything...best new purchase experience and relaxing atmosphere we ever had with a dealership.

Dealer response

Thank you for your feedback, Marvin! We believe the car buying experience should be hassle-free and convenient. We strive to provide complete transparency as we walk our customers through the process. If you ever need assistance in the future, we would love to serve you again!

Satisfied buyer

Had a great experience as usual, I like the friendly atmosphere and my salesman Brian Smith was great, will definitely buy my next vehicle from him. Thanks!

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words, Jim. We are so glad to hear about your experience with Brian. We would love to serve you again in the future!

Very satisfied

This is the 2nd car we have purchased and couldn't be happier and more satisfied with the service we have gotten. The sales staff and service department are wonderful.

Ford F150

Noel Evans was awesome as usual 2nd vehicle purchased from Defouw always taken care of ,would recommend that if looking for a quality used vehicle go see the sales staff at Defouw Chevrolet

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words, Glenn. We appreciate the repeat business and we are glad that Noel has done a great job taking care of you. If you need anything in the future, do not hesitate to reach out!

Happy Buyer

I had an excellent experience buying a BMW. Ben Mullikin is professional and courteous and showed me several sedans and SUV's. He offered good advice. I will recommend this dealership to friends.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Toby. We hope you love your Ultimate Driving Machine! If you ever have a need in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us!

Very Happy with our new use Mitsubishi.

Pam was our sales person - I would highly recommend you ask for Pam- she got us what we wanted in a short amount of time and Everyone we came in contact with was friendly and helpful. Thank you Defouw Team ..

Dealer response

Thank you for your feedback, Elizabeth. We strive to deliver a tailored experience for each of our customers. We are extremely excited to see such a great review. We appreciate your business!