Tom Ahl Family of Dealerships

12057 reviews

12057 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Tom Ahl Family of Dealerships from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

October 17, 2019

This is my 2nd car purchased from Scott Trigilio@ Tom Ahls. I was really impressed with Scott's knowledge, and patience as I narrowed down to the car... I wanted. Scott went over the top to make sure I got the car I wanted. Everyone that I interacted with left a smile on my face. Thanks to all.

Scott Trigilio

(5.0) 135 reviews

Wade Wright

Hyundai Finance

(4.9) 137 reviews

Scott Jackson

Hyundai Sales Manager

October 17, 2019

Great staff to work with. It is a pleasure doing business with them. I have seen Tom on the sales floor many times helping a customer or just shooting... the breeze with them, Tom just doesn't sit behind his desk all day he gets to know his customers. Tom and the staff always treats me like they would if they were dealing with there own mother. Tom also donates to the Lima Area Concert Band every year and he doesn't just give money he so supports them. I have seen him at the concerts many times. I highly recommend them if you want a good and honest deal.

Charlie Cypher

(5.0) 88 reviews

Dustin Dye

(4.9) 243 reviews

October 17, 2019

Randy Mason is an excellent salesman. He cares about the needs/crazy wants of each customer. The financing staff is great also. They all really care about... the customer and treats them like family.

Thank you for such a great review, Renee. It was such a pleasure serving you! See you next time!

Maggie Farler

Finance

(5.0) 116 reviews

Amy Downing

Buick GMC Sales Manager

October 16, 2019

I had a great salesman who answered any questions I had and explained everything thoroughly, Bill Hoffman deserves a raise !!! and I appreciate tom for... checking in on how everything was ! also jeremy on the financial end was awesome as well!

It was such a pleasure serving you! We love providing our customers with exceptional service! We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to ...your next visit with us!

Bill Hoffman

(5.0) 95 reviews

Jeremy Addis

(4.9) 249 reviews

October 16, 2019

Had a great time with Jeff. I never felt like he was in a hurry and would spend as much time with me as needed.

Jason, thank you for the positive feedback! We are happy to know that your experience with us was excellent and that the process went smoothly. We loo...k forward to seeing you again in the future!

Jeff Skelly

(5.0) 221 reviews

Terry Hensley

(4.9) 59 reviews

October 15, 2019

Randy was very helpful and easy to work with during the purchasing process. I will definitely be back in the future. The dealership appears to be well... run with good integrity.

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are happy to know that your experience with us was excellent and that the process went smoothly. We hope to se...e you again soon!

October 15, 2019

After having a car accident I needed a new car fast. I found "the one" listed online 500 miles away from me. I made contact with Trevor, he negotiated... with me via email, text, phone, it was so easy, friendly and simple! Once the deal was completed, financing done, I flew to the closest airport. They picked me up, drove an hour to the dealership. And didn't waste any time. They knew I still have to drive 500 miles back. I was in and out in an hour! Happy beyond words! Wonderful friendly staff! Thank you!

Thank you so much for sharing your buying experience, Pattie! We try to meet and exceed the expectations of all our customers! We look forward to cont...inuing to support you in the future.

Jeremy Addis

(4.9) 249 reviews

Trevor Howery

Amy Downing

Buick GMC Sales Manager

October 14, 2019

This our second time purchasing from Tom Ahl's in the past year and half. We chose to go with Randy Mason as are sales rep for a second time. He is super... friendly, willing to do whatever to make us happy, even if that means running around the parking lot for hours getting tons of different vehicles for us to test drive. He's very honest and to the point, he helped us find the vehicle that fit our family the best. He doesn't try to pressure or force anything on you. He's very knowledgeable and willing to work with you. We prefer going through Tom Ahl because of their care for vehicles, lack of pressure to buy, and their extended warranties are amazing. We walk away knowing we're getting a reliable/dependable vehicle. Financing was extremely fast, no pressure to buy extended packages. Everything was explained nice and to the point. Dustin was very friendly. We were in and out very fast.

Thank you so much for sharing your buying experience! Congratulations on your new purchases! We greatly appreciate your business and loyalty! We try t...o meet and exceed the expectations of all our customers! We look forward to continuing to support you in the future.

Dustin Dye

(4.9) 243 reviews

October 14, 2019

Marlon was extremely helpful with my situation! I paid over $2,000 for a total package warranty but it didn't cover the problem that I had unfortunately.... Marlon talked to another gentleman who maybe was in charge of the service department. She explained to him that even though my issue wasn't covered under my warranty, I had only owned my truck for 4 months. I ended up getting a bill with a very generous discount 😁 I feel that had Marlon not helped me out, I would have had a very expensive bill. Thank you Marlon and thank you to the Service department for taking such great care of a long time Tom Ahl customer! I will continue to use Tom Ahl for all of my auto needs and will spread the word about their great customer service!

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are happy to know that your experience with us was excellent! We hope to see you again soon!

Marlon White

Service Advisor

(4.7) 57 reviews

October 14, 2019

friendly, welcoming, efficient, and mindful of our needs Scott is very mindful of our needs and stayed to the text. He was willing to spend his time and... efforts to be sure we got the correct vehicle of our choice. He bought in others to help the job move efficient and they were all mindful of our time. Quick pre say in financing and wrapping up of details.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful feedback! We are proud to provide you with the exceptional service you deserve! We greatly appreciate your busine...ss and look forward to your next visit with us!

Scott Trigilio