Tom Ahl Family of Dealerships

Sunday Closed Closed
(419) 227-0202 (419) 227-0202

(10,536 reviews)

New Van

we got the exact van we needed for our needs and Ryan was very helpful from beginning to end. I would recommend Ryan and Tom Ahls to anyone

Dealer response

We are happy you found the perfect van for your family, Kim!

Our new van!!

Just purchased our 2nd vehicle through Ryan Bowersock and we couldnt have asked for a better salesman!! Recommend 10/10!!!!! Thank you again ryan for your help!

Dealer response

Thank you for your feedback and recommendation! We hope you enjoy your new van.

Easy transaction and super salesman

Dave Woolf is so easy to work with and addresses every concern. This was one of the easiest transactions I've ever had. I'm so pleased with the truck we purchased from him.

Dealer response

Thanks for the stellar review, Kerri! We are so glad you chose us for a place to purchase your truck. Our team will be there for you throughout the course of your ownership journey!

Mercury mariner 2009 black

We had a great experience and Dani was very helpful! She made sure that we could drive the cars off the stone lot to try them out before they were ready for the Ahl under ten lot.

Dealer response

We are so grateful that you left us such a great review! We take pride in bringing all our clients the customer service that they deserve. We can’t wait to continue to serve you.

Kia Forte

Me and my fiancé went to Tom Ahl’s to get a new car because mine died. And the whole staff was so nice and made the process so easy! They reassured me and kept my anxiety in check on buying my first car from a dealership. Wade was super nice and made the financing part easy and helped us understand the whole thing, ted helped get the car set up before I was even there and Tom ahl got us an amazing deal on my 2017 Kia and made sure the car had new brakes, tires and the car was in amazing shape for me to take! They kept coming over to us explaining what all was going on!

Dealer response

Hi Charissa, congratulations on your 2017 Kia! How exciting! It was such a pleasure serving you! We love providing our customers with exceptional service! We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit with us!

Great prices, Great staff

Me and my fiancée went into Tom Ahls Hyundai to buy a car because her car recently broke down. Tom, Ted and Wade took great care of us and got us a great deal! Best and easiest car buying experience I’ve ever had. I would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Dealer response

Isaac, thanks for the superb review! We love treating each of our customers with the kindness and gratitude that they deserve. If you ever have any future automotive needs, our team will be thrilled to serve you.

Great Experience

I drove 170 miles one way to do business with Tom Ahl. This is the 2nd vehicle I bought from this dealer in the last year. It is worth the drive, because of their integrity and the ease of doing business with this car dealer. I just purchased a 2018 Genesis G80, the car is spectacular and my experience in the transaction was efficient. Thanks to Tom Ahl and my salesperson Chris Miller for a wonder car buying experience.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for sharing your buying experience with Chris! Congratulations on your 2018 Genesis G80! We greatly appreciate your business and loyalty! We love providing our customers with exceptional service! We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit with us!

2021 Jeep Cherokee

Ryan Bowersock is a great salesman who handled us with the expertise and professionalism that one would expect when shopping for a new car. His people skills made the process very smooth and made us confident that we made the right choice in our purchase.

Dealer response

Hi Ryan, congratulations on your 2021 Jeep Cherokee! How exciting! It was such a pleasure serving you! We love providing our customers with exceptional service! We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit with us!

Buying a new car

The sales team at Tom Ahl’s are second to none! Shelby was our sales rep this time around and did an awesome job for us! We test drove many different automobiles before finally choosing the Pacifica! Shelby Dieterich is an outstanding sales lady and I would advise anyone looking for a new or used car, truck, or van to go look her up!!!!

Dealer response

Hi Stephanie, congratulations on your Pacifica! How exciting! It was such a pleasure serving you! We love providing our customers with exceptional service! We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit with us!

Awesome employees!

Dani was outstanding! From the moment we got there she was friendly and helpful. Very knowledgeable about the inventory and eager to help us find the perfect car for our grandson!

Dealer response

Thank you, Paula, for sharing this wonderful feedback! We are proud to provide you and your family with the exceptional service you all deserve! We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit with us!