Tom Ahl Family of Dealerships

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Bought a new GMC Terrain
    February 20, 2018

we recently purchased a new GMC Terrain from Tom Ahl.Randy Davis helped us through the buying process,showing us the various models. ...we found all of the people we dealt with at Ahls to be very knowledgeable and very professional. .They helped to make the purchase an enjoyable process.

Congratulations on the purchase of your new Terrain! We thank you for your feedback and allowing us to assist you, Gary and Raelene.

Great experience.
    April 23, 2018

I saw a used Chevy Traverse on cars.com, and kept my eye on it. When I finally decided to call and inquire about it, I spoke with Ryan Bowersock. Ry...an was very courteous and helpful. I live in Columbus, OH, but was originally from Lima, so I was well acquainted with the area and didn't mind driving there to look at the vehicle. Ryan had the car by the door and warmed up when I got there. He truly made the buying experience painless. I was also very impressed with Jay Cochensparger, the finance guy. He wasn't pushy and very nice to work with. It was also one of the most beautiful dealerships I've ever been in. All in all, a very good experience!

2018 Buick Regal with Randy Davis
    April 23, 2018

I recently purchased a 2018 Buick Regal from Tom Ahl Dealership. Randy Davis supported me through the process and I never felt pressured by any gimmi...cks or fast talk. He answered my questions and allowed me to test drive the vehicle several times over the course of a week. I was initially intimidated by the car buying process but this proved to be a pleasant experience. I love my new car and will recommend Randy Davis and Tom Ahl to future car buyers.

2018 Buick Regal with Randy Davis

April 23, 2018

Charlie was an excellent and patient salesman. Charlie is one of the main reasons we purchase vehicles from Tom Ahl. He helped with our decision m...aking.

amy taylor
    April 23, 2018

Randy was an excellent person to work with. Would do business with him again. Gary Kill referred us to Randy Mason. Was looking for a red equinox

Great experience.