Jaguar Land Rover Southampton

New 866-968-7173 Dealer Website
Used 866-906-7757 Email Dealer
Service 866-976-4007

• Jaguar Southampton

The service dept at Jaguar Southampton is always personal, helpful and attentive. My car was serviced on time and I was provided transportation. I find their prices to be very reasonable and I do not have to wait a long time when making an appointment. I have been very satisfied with the work and the way I was treated.

Hi Arthur and thank you! Your 5 star review of our Jaguar Southampton service department was wonderful to see. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience, we are really happy to hear from you. Best regards, Cara Scheiner, GM, Jaguar Land Rover Southampton

• Excellent Repair

I have a 2003 Jaguar XJ8 I had a reapir on the engine and the car now runs with all the power and acceleration when it was new. I always go the this Jaguar for service.

Hi Mr. Charrier! Thank you so much for all of your efforts to publish this 5 Star review of our Jaguar Service Department. We really appreciate it and are grateful for your business. Thank you so much for the lengths you went to to help us out! Cara Scheiner GM Jaguar Land Rover Southampton

• Fantastic Service

Staff was very professional and Knowledgeable and were nice enough to provide a loaner car even though my XK was not purchased thru them

Thank you John! Next car purchase we will be ready for you :)

Thank you John! Next car purchase we will be ready for you :)

• Overall

I would like to personnally commend cara & adam for exceptional experience they made me feel like a family member

• Outstanding Attention to Detail

I worked with one of the salesmen for over six months trying to determine which car I wanted to purchase. Ed (salesman) quickly followed up to my every question with a phone call or e-mail (unlike other dealerships). Finally, I saw a XJL Portfolio 3.0 AWD for such a fabulous price I called up on a Wednesday and picked up the car that Saturday. They even shipped mud flaps in and had them on the car before I drove it off the lot. Lease arrangements, insurance, registration, etc., flawless.. This is my third Jaguar, first XJ12L, second X-type and now this one. Like a friend of mine from Brazil said ........................ It's a "Star-Ship." I have already recommended Ed and the dealership to a few of my friends. Cheers, SSPolak

• jaguar x-type 3.0

did not fix problem. waited 10 days for appointment. took over a week for the return of vehicle.

Hi Denise- I am very sorry your concern was not taken care of properly, that certainly is not our intention. Please let me know if we can contact you directly to get your vehicle back here so we can correct this. Cara Scheiner 631-287-4141

• Great seevuce

Friendly and helpful staff in every department of this dealership.

Thank you Patricia! We appreciate your business and can't say thanks enough for sharing your experience at Jaguar Land Rover Southampton.

Friendly and helpful staff in every department of this dealership.

• review of new jaguar f-type

excellent car, fun to drive ,love it! I would recommend this car to anyone who loves driving

Thank you Robert for your 5 star review! We are happy to hear you are having a great time with your new Jaguar F-type and looking good while doing it! Enjoy and thanks again.

• Easiest car buying experience

I had a specific car I wanted. Michael found me the car in 45 min. The deal was done quick and easy. I was at the dealership for 15min. This was the most painless car buying experience.

Hi Andrew- WOW, we appreciate the excellent review of your experience with Mike and our dealership. Glad we could find what you were looking for, continued enjoyment and thank you so much!

• Good service dept

Thank you for your review of Jaguar Southampton, we appreciate you taking time to share your positive experience, thank you.

My "engine coolant light" went on and I immediately called the nearest Jaguar dealer. They could fit me in and called me soon afterward with a cost estimate and time needed for repair. Work was done and car was ready the next day.