Mike Anderson Chevrolet Of Merrillville

335 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mike Anderson Chevrolet Of Merrillville from DealerRater.com
  • Great Service

Staff are very courteous. You can tell that customer service is important to them.

• Looked out for my best interests

Wasn't exact what I wanted they made sure I didn't make a mistake buying something that wasn't perfect for me. They went looking and found something a week later. I ended up going a different route but they treated me really well. Highly recommend.

• Up grade
    June 17, 2017

I always have a great experience when I visit the dealership. The customer is great all of the time from the greeter to the sales person.

• Making s*** happen
    May 31, 2017

These guys don't mess around. I called got a price over the phone I live in Joliet Il 54 miles away. Price was respected when I got there no games were played. Big Rob and Mike were great. I would recommend taking the drive it's not even that far just to not deal with game playing dealers. I didn't even finance threw them and they still treated me great. And we got the truck delivered we forgot some minor last minute paperwork and they came and brought it to my house!!!!!!! It was our fault.

• Profit over People
    May 10, 2017

I am doing this review based upon my experiences with Mike Anderson Chevrolet in Merrillville in 2014. I went to a different dealer for a recent vehicle purchase and what a refreshing change. My family had bought 4 vehicles from Mie Anderson Chevrolet over the course of 2 years. We thought they were pretty decent overall but that all changed. Not sure if there were new floor managers or what, but they completely low-balled me on a trade in that was an offer at least 25% off fair market price for a fairly new low mileage Camaro I purchased from them roughly a year earlier. I got better trade in from a small local dealer without buying a vehicle from them. Our local dealer said how embarrassingly low the offer they gave me was and it was surprising. In short, being greedy and not following through on promises drove me away and I don't miss them at all. I'm sure there are worse places out there, but this place deserves 2 stars (Fair) because it is your typical dealership where large profits are put over regular people instead of being fair. Jonathan Divine was the guy we used and he does not deserve all the blame... he was quite helpful in the past. For whatever reason he didn't or could not go to bat for us when we were there trying to make a new purchase and trade in my vehicle. Bottom line- price gouging your own loyal customers on trade-in's is a poor business practice and I hope they learn from their mistake. I moved on to a better, more reliable dealership in Illinois. The distance isn't convenience but their customer satisfaction and loyalty is. They lost my entire family and friends' business.

• Great service

Was really quick. Did not have an appointment the fit me in for an oil change and tire rotating. Love the service shop.

• GREATSERVICE

already has been submitted every was done in excellent time. HAVE NO PROBLEM GOING BACK FOR SERVICE ON MY CAR

• Great service

Mike Andersen always have shown great customer service and great work on my truck. I will always bring my cars and trucks to this place of business.

• Great service

Nice friendly environment. The staff is very friendly. Helped with all of my needs for my car . Will definitely recommend to everyone.

• Excellent service

Always very courteous and a waiting room is always very clean. Highly recommended. Would never even consider going anywhere else.