New 877-457-1358 Dealer Website
Used 866-696-4139 Email Dealer
Service 866-478-6585

Average based on 21 reviews
  • GREAT WORK KEAST!

Thank you so much for the awesome review we appreciate it!

I recently purchased a 2014 Chevy Equinox from Jim Chance!! For buying my FIRST car myself, he was excellent help. Wasn't pushy and found exactly what I wanted! This place has great customer service and great salesmen! But I would definitely recommend Jim Chance as your salesmen! Thanks again, Jim!

Thank you so much for the awesome review we appreciate it!

• Great dealership

Thanks John! It was a pleasure helping you with your vehicle purchase!

Greg rocker is a great salesman really made the buying process easy, Jeff in service kept me informed on repairs and did the job very quickly great dealership with great people

Thanks John! It was a pleasure helping you with your vehicle purchase!

• Teacher

Thanks Kristen! The Keast Team is glad we could help you!

Had a problem with an indicator light coming on. Called and got an appointment scheduled. Very nice and prompt to work with. A wheel bearing had to be replaced. The service was prompt and quickly completed. I then also scheduled an appointment for an oil change and that was done in the next day on a very timely basis. Great job by the Keast team.

Thanks Kristen! The Keast Team is glad we could help you!

• Great Experience

We have purchased a few vehicles from them in the past and every time it has been an easy, no hassle experience

Thanks Aaron! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving your automotive needs in the future!

• Good place

Kirk made sure we knew what the features were and that we could ask questions about our model truck.... Very professional

Thanks Alfred! Glad we could help you with your new vehicle purchase!

Thanks Alfred! Glad we could help you with your new vehicle purchase!

• friendly, great service, and answered questions

We had good service, as usual, the salesman, Greg, went the extra mile to find us what we really wanted.

Thanks Charles! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business!

Thanks Charles! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business!

• Great Service

Thanks John! Pleased we could assist you with your new vehicle purchase!

We always have great service when looking for a vehicle. You always find what we want and always willing to give us great pricing for what we ask. Very knowledgeable of the vehicles.

Thanks John! Pleased we could assist you with your new vehicle purchase!

• Great Deal!

Thanks David! Glad we could help you with the purchase of your new Corvette!

I did a national search for the exact Corvette I wanted, you turned out to be best price / best optioned, made the deal and wired the money. Flew into Omaha, was picked up by the Stick" and met some great people. Pointed the car NW away from the weather and in 23 1/2 hours we were through the rain/thunder/lighting/fog/snow to Spokane, 1500 miles later. I am really enjoying the top down driving around town. Car looks great (it has been washed 4 times since Friday and waxed), great sound and runs strong. great driving auto. It was a hell of a deal on this end! Dave

Thanks David! Glad we could help you with the purchase of your new Corvette!

• convenient and friendly

I appreciated that you picked up and returned my vehicle to my place of work with no inconvenience to me. Thank you

Thanks Michael! We look forward to meeting your vehicle service needs well into the future!

• Used cars

They will search until they find the perfect car for you. We gave them the details of what we wanted and they had the perfect car found within 2 weeks. Very happy!