• Repairs

Service was excellent. I was keep up to date with what was found to be the problem. Service was performed on same day,

• Best car dealership with the best people.

I have purchased at least (10) vehicle's from this dealership and will go only to Spirit Ford. I like that there is never ANY pressure from salesmen when you feel like walking the "lot" to look at vehicle's. They don't run out there and hound you pushing to make a sale, they wait for when YOUR ready to come inside to assist! The owner, Cliff, has personally come over after the paperwork was completed and thanked me for the business on almost all of my new vehicle purchase and Bill the Sales Mgr. is as fair and honest as I've ever come across in the business! I have used Tony Kreps as my salesman for all of my purchases and he is AWESOME and very trustworthy. He will go above and beyond to make your buying experience enjoyable and stress free. If Tony is busy when you get there try Calvin. He too is awesome and even though I've never purchased a car thru him he's always been willing to help and offer advice. The Service Dept. is the best in the business!!! Bob Yaros is a SUPER guy in there and will take care of you without any problems. He and Tom run the Service Dept. like pro's and have multiple year's of experience doing so with Ford. I like that you have no line's or long waits there. You just show up, drive inside, drop off your key's and they send you a text when the work is done! Easy!!! Spirit Ford is just that small town dealership who still knows how to treat its customer's. It hasn't gotten to big to where it doesn't remember how to treat people and that is why I keep going back there! They make you feel like family and treat you the way you want to be treated. Stop by and you'll see....no pushy sales people so walk the "lot" and relax. Sometimes someone may come out to see if they can help but I guarantee you won't be pressured? Stop and meet Cliff, Bill, Tony, Calvin, Bob or Tom and you'll see what I mean about being treated like family.

• Air Bag Inflator recall

Spirit Ford did a great job. Wish I could say that about getting them the part to fix it. I think it was close to 2 years on the recall list.

• Ford Focus

I always have good service here as compared to other dealerships.

I always have good service here as compared to other dealerships.

• The Works for 2013 Escape

The Works/ oil change and tire rotation. I would prefer if you could walk in rather than have to make an appointment.

• The Works for 2013 Escape

• Spirit Ford

Very professional, courteous and quick with a good price.

Very professional, courteous and quick with a good price.

• car service appointment

Customer service department was polite, friendly and did a good job explaining what they did on our vehicle.