Sawyer Motors

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Service

The whole experience was great! Fast service, Sal got me the car I wanted for a very reasonable price .

Great service

very prompt and professional. Dan Sullivan was friendly and courteous as he always is and an asset to your dealership! Thanks Dan!!

Sales were great

The no non sense dealing. getting right down to business to get where we needed to be. Jason and Jerry were awesome to work with.

New car

We had a great experience with Anthony and Ray - thank you so much and we were so grateful Danny personally delivered our new car - overall a wonderful experience..thank you to the whole team!

GREAT PLACE FRIENDLY CLEAN

MATT DID AS I ASKED AS MY TRUCK AND CAR BOTH NEEDED AN INSPECTION AND OIL CHANGE AND WORK WAS PERFORMED IN A TIMELY MATTER

Great, Efficient Service!

Sal was great, everything was fast and smooth!! We were in and out with our new car in less than 30 minutes. We couldn't be any happier with our purchase!!

great service

Fast service I had an unusual problem and they figured it out fairly quickly. They had it repaired in a few days.

Car Buying in a Pandemic

no pressure, they listened to my request, found discounts/incentives to lower cost of truck, top dollar for trade-in of my 2015 RAM

All around excellent experience

Top notch sales staff. Brandon Brocco made the experience simple and stress free. Highly recommend Sawyer Motors, one of the best dealerships around!

Great Service center

Issue resolved in an expedient time frame. Convenient location, friendly and knowledgeable personnel. Vehicle handled in the best possible fashion.