Sawyer Motors

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Customer Service

No pressure atmosphere was greeted as soon as we walked in door. The dealership was clean and organized. My wife liked the interior decor and felt welcomed and very comfortable. Anthony was extremely helpful and accommodating his knowledge of the truck was exceptional. When I arrived to pick up my truck all the paperwork was organized and ready to be signed there was not wait. Jerry was fantastic to deal with and answered all questions truthfully and honestly. We have had a few bad experiences in other dealerships but Sawyer Motors will be our new dealership for our upcoming purchases. Thank you again for a positive experience at a local dealership.

Great friendly service

Friendly, not pushy, listened to what I wanted and helped me get it the same day! Efficient and quick. I highly recommend them!

Best Car Dealership

We have been coming to Sal for years now to buy and more recently, lease our cars . He is always ready to answer my many questions, and works hard to find the perfect combination that I’m looking for in my next car , at a price we can agree on .

Great service

Pleasant people and efficient service... Eric Sasso and everyone at Sawyers are people you can trust and enjoy doing business with.

Excellent service, Clean storeroom, Friendly staff

Brandon worked with me. He listened to what I needed and understood my budget. He was friendly and knowledgeable. Everyone involved in the process made sure I was informed and helped accommodate my needs.

Good Service

Staff was courteous and knowledgeable. They diagnosed and repaired a problem that another mechanic was not able to. Always good service at this location.

Sawyer Motors has always been my favorite car dwal

The courtesy and respect of the entire staff from sales to service is number one in my books I’ve always been treated royally and with the utmost respect and would always recommend to other potential buyers

The Best everything.

Wonderful customer service. We recently bought a new Jeep Wrangler and Jason Sasso could not have been more helpful. We will miss his professionalism and big smile. Everyone at the dealership gives outstanding customer service. We commend the service department......hav always done a great job. Could not be happier. Great dealership!!

Great service

Friendly family oriented. Would highly recommend to anyone. The dealership is also great to the community and deserves our business

Best Dealership in the Hudson Valley!

Jim Dolan takes great care of us! He’s so honest!! Our vehicles through the years have always been serviced at Sawyer. Bob and his team are great for the community, and are always trying to help the less fortunate. Good people in every department!