Sawyer Motors

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

You're Crazy!

You're crazy not to deal with this dealership! The dealership listens to your requests and needs and makes the deal happen. Super welcoming and friendly. They are just as happy for you as you are for your new purchase.

Great service experience on Jeep Cherokee.

Excellent service all the time since purchasing the Jeep Cherokee from Sawyer Motors. Very happy I purchased from Sawyer Motors.

Great personal service

Friendly personal service of associates pleasant sales floor all the comfort of and old fashion customer friendly car dealership without the big push to sell you a car or truck to meet numbers . You are treated as family and fairly

Great service

As always, Jim Dolan took great car of my 300s. The car is running perfect now. Brakes don’t squeal anymore. And honestly the car feels better than new.

Great service experiance and great dealership.

Great service experience. Happy I purchased my vehicle new from Sawyer Motors back in 2016, and even brought you another customer back in 2020. When I'm ready to purchase new in the future, I will purchase from Sawyer Motors again.

Great Dealer

People are vey polite and professional, with a personal quality. We are so happy we bought our vehicle at Sawyers.

Fantastic Dealership!

Great inventory, loved the nostalgic showroom, knowledgable staff, able to quickly negotiate a fantastic deal, great attention to detail and follow-up - thank you!

No Pressure and friendly

No pressure, very courteous and friendly. Mike Kerbert explained each and every vehicle we looked at in detail. I would rate him a 10

Fast, friendly dealings

Easy , no pressure sales. They found the car I wanted in a very short time. All within our price range.

Service

I like being able to drop the car off at night for service and get a call the next morning saying it's done! Service dept. staff are very friendly, professional and prompt.