Sarat Ford Lincoln

Sunday 12:00pm–4:00pm Closed
New (413) 356-6175 (413) 356-6175
Used (413) 356-6182 (413) 356-6182
Service (413) 356-6176 (413) 356-6176

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Service

I was fully satisfied with all the service and the attention the I was given. I also appreciated the good cup of coffe.i

Dealer response

Hi, Patricia, we are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

4.0

Good visit overall

We appreciated that the dealer took the vehicle in the night before as there was a snow storm the morning of the appointment. One of the items fixed (navigation system) was disconnected on previous service.

3.8

Small but important issue

I brought my dark gray Escape in for an oil change and tire rotation at 6 p.m. Everything went well except I always leave my headlights in the auto position, I never change it from auto. When I left your facility with all the overhead lighting in your parking lot and on the adjacent street, I did not realize my light switch had been changed and my lights were not on until I turned down a dark street about a 1/2 mile from your facility. This was dangerous to me and other drivers. If your service people change the setting on the light switch to test something they should put it back to the original setting or at least let the driver know that it was changed.

Dealer response

Thanks for the feedback. Do not hesitate to call if you need anything. Be safe on the road.

4.5

Emergency service to business vehicle.

I think I wold have appreciated information about the newer F350 5.4 Triton relative to changes to the COP design which prohibit cross-firing of plugs due to pooled oil or water. I'll use a funnel when adding oil form now on, that's for sure. Thanks for the fast service. i look forward to the new service building.

Service review

I have always been treated very nicely at Sarat Ford by all of the staff. They are all very friendly and helpful. This visit was specifically for tires which I had great help from Anna in service.

4.3

really cool drive in service.

Same as always good staff and great service.I dont want to enter at least 50 words,

Dealer response

We appreciate your response, Kevin! Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

Convenient and Outstanding Service

Even though the dealership is in the midst of construction, customer service and operations seem to be outstanding as usual.

Dealer response

Thanks, Kevin! We're happy to help however possible. We appreciate your positive review!

CUSTOMER

Steve Phaneuf was excellent and extremely helpful to us. I would readily choose him again to assist us with purchasing a car.

Dealer response

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We strive to provide our customers with excellent service in a professional and helpful setting. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Car Purchase

I bought a 2016 Ford Fusion. After doing much research on it and comparing dealers in the area, I chose Sarat Ford. It was my first experience with them. Everything went extremely well. I am very happy with the car. The buying experience was very smooth and easy. I would definitely go back there again in the future.

Dealer response

Thanks, William! We're happy to help however possible. Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

3.5

Customer repairs and tune up

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Can't wait to see the new improvements.