Vicksburg Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

142 reviews

142 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Vicksburg Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

July 20, 2020

We were greeted with a smile by thedoor opener and it was a pleasant experience from start to finish. I'd deal with them again

Todd Munson

Assistant Used Car Manager

NOT RATED

July 10, 2020

Description untrue no backup camera no heated seats no Delete Sunrider soft top no Security alarm no storage bags.When I pointed this out and asked if... the price would be reduced the sales man proceeded to tell me no way these are flying off the car lot and I had better grab it while I can. I do not like to feel pressured and there are a lot of car dealers out there and many other Jeeps. Also if I had drove from far away and it had none of these features I would not be happy nor would he if it happen to him. Thank you for your time.

July 9, 2020

i would recommend anyone looking for a car or truck to visit the Vicksburg Chrysler/dodge/jeep location - they take personal interest to try and get you... in the auto you want. Mike Pflugradt was excellent and worked thru the trade in and new car negotiations to get us in the most bad #$% Gladiator around that had every option available . If your in the market for a vehicle Mike and Vicksburg Dodge/Jeep is the place to go

July 8, 2020

I had a great experience today. Mike went above and beyond my expectations. He is a great salesperson and communicates very well through all steps of the... process and even washed my jeep while I was waiting to finalize the paperwork. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a vehicle

July 8, 2020

I was met with a smile by Mike when I arrived. Very diligent in answering questions and making sure to keep me informed through the process. Low pressure... sales The dealership got me into the truck I wanted at a great price.

July 4, 2020

I was looking to trade my car in, and set up an appointment with Todd to test drive some Jeep Wranglers. My dad and I test drove two Jeeps and I feel in... love with the second one! That evening I was pulling out of the parking lot in my 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport! Todd was beyond friendly, helpful and reassuring, If you are considering buying a Jeep, go to Todd in Vicksburg, you will NOT be disappointed!

Todd Munson

Assistant Used Car Manager

NOT RATED

July 2, 2020

My husband and I had a nice experience with Dave. Super helpful and knowledgeable. I knew what I wanted and he got right to itS Thank you!

June 29, 2020

Dave was very helpful, quick to get back with answers. He went above and beyond to to make things easy and kept me up to date with all information and... changes. Great experience doing business with him.

June 20, 2020

Dave Campbell was super easy to work with, he went above and beyond to make the purchase experience a great one!! I highly recommend giving him a call... for your used/new vehicle! Thank you Dave!

June 18, 2020

This has been the worst truck buying experience in my life the gm could not say sorry or any thing he just sat there and said nothing they did not fix... the scratches like they said it looks like they put magic marker over them did not lock my truck after parking it left it with white spots all over it and tried to blame me i was out of town the salesman then tried to blame great lakes blame every one but them they had my truck twice and still could not fix it the general manager i think was the worst even a simple im sorry would have been nice Just horrible horrible experience they still did not finish everything they said they would

Jason Upthegrove