• 2014 Ford Escape

Gene Motuzas was very patient with our next vehicle purchase. We spent three days trying to decide what we wanted. Then it was the color. He didn't have the color we wanted, so he went out of his way to find us one. Great salesperson to work with.

• Great dealer experience

Very professional staff. Very well informed and pleasant to deal with. Andrew Isbell was our salesperson and a refreshing change from many car sales people we have dealt with. I would highly recommend this dealer.

• Electrician

Outstanding customer service. Knowledgeable staff. Richard Hiatt was a great person to deal with. I would definitely recommend Rapper Ford to anyone looking for a vehicle.

• Best Car buying experience EVER!

Absolutely amazing car buying experience! Andrew Isbell was one of the hardest working and determined car salesman I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. The Finance manager Desmond was amazing to work with as well! I cannot recommend this dealership any stronger. Would gladly rate them 6 stars if allowed! Tapper Ford in Paw Paw is my new go-to place for sales and service, and I will send anyone I can to see Andrew!

• New car

From the first time I stepped into this dealership there was no pressure from Gene Motuzas to purchase a car. Thank you*

• 2015 Ford Feista

Very friendly service. Gene Motuzas help us out with our first time car purchase He answers all our questions, was friendly and made us feel comfortable and wasn't pushy like most sales people. Thank-you for making our first time car purchase a great one.

• Machine Repairman

Richard was very helpfull and the web sight was accurate when I arived at the dealer. great experience

• Enjoyable Experience at Tapper with "GENE-O".

After searching for a used vehicle to meet my upcoming job needs, I wandered into Tapper on a whim and was I ever glad I did. The sales consultant (GENE-O) approached me and listened inventively to my list of priorities that I needed in my next vehicle. Unlike other dealers, Gene-O actually was interested in me, not just the sale. Gene-O walked me through their inventory and had me sit in a few possibilities. I liked his approach. Some people would think he was just selling me but actually he was providing me the service I needed to make a decision. He was doing his job and doing it very well. I ended up taking a car for a test ride and Gene-O went with me. Most dealers send you down the road so they wont miss the next customer. All the time Gene-O was listening to my remarks and answering my spontaneous questions. I've purchased 16 vehicles in my lifetime and dreaded the process each time. However, I must conclude, because of Gene-O's help and being a true professional, number 17 was an "Enjoyable Experience" . If your shopping for a car, begin by having a mental list of three to four items that are deal breakers for you. Ie: Comfort, MPG, Style, Cost etc. Go to Tapper in Paw Paw MI., and give that list to Gene-O and allow him to do what he does best. He treat you like a real person vs. other dealers and than he will match you up with exactly what your looking and you can go home feeling good about the enjoyable experience.

• 2011 Dodge Dakota

Gene-o M was awesome. He helped me a great deal to purchase the Dakota. Drove from Illinois to get this truck and everyone at Tapper was great! I would drive up to Tapper and buy from them again! Their financing saved me much more money than I had gotten from my bank back home. A great experience overall! Gene-o is awesome, friendly and funny! You the man Gene-o!!!

• Todd Ford Edge 2016

Bought our 2nd car in last 4 mths from Todd, great experience at Tapper Ford.

Bought our 2nd car in last 4 mths from Todd, great experience at Tapper Ford.