Galena Chrysler

New (815) 402-2032 (815) 402-2032
Used (815) 402-2031 (815) 402-2031
Service (815) 402-2034 (815) 402-2034

3.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Wranglers, Wranglers, and Wranglers! Great Place

Was in the market for a used Wrangler, just happened to drive by and noticed the hundreds of Wranglers, couldn't believe my eyes, even though most are mail Jeeps. Alex was our salesman who was very knowledgeable about everything Jeep. Ended up making a deal and bought a lift kit from the dealer as well and had them install. If you are in the market for a Jeep this should be your stop!

Micah

I started looking online for a vehicle. Knew I wanted something with 4 wheel drive and bigger then my current car. I came across the Jeep Compass and liked the look of it. Did my research and asked around. My family has always had Chevy so Jeep was new for us. I emailed about the vehicle and got a response within the hour. Logon was great to work with. I emailed pictures of my trade in and they gave me a great deal. I drove a little over an hour, test drove and purchased all in about an hour and a half. Will definitely be back since I have been converted to a Jeep lover!

1.8

Not the Best Interaction

We drove 2 hours to find out the car had safety and check engine lights on. Apparently this just happens, and was probably just the gas cap or something minor. (No this doesn't just happen, we are very familiar the type of car.) They then seemed more interested in sending to auction than trying to sell. Maybe we should be saying thank you though, could have been looking out for us! Just didn't feel like they were very truthful in the matter.

Dealer response

Unfortunately we couldn't make a deal with the customer who wanted to pay less than dealer wholesale value, we explained the Mercedes just arrived and the service light came on after being detailed and we do not have the computers to properly scan being a new Chrysler dealership.

Best Buying Experience Before and AFTER the Sale!

Dear Alex and Duane, I want to thank you for all your help with my Jeep. Your patience and professionalism is impressive is impressive. I knew when I bought the car two years ago that Alex was the most knowledgeable sales person I had spoken to during my search. Now I am even more pleased with my choice. Alex's concern for me as a customer with a problem goes beyond expectation. Duane spent the time to explain what was wrong and reassure me everything was back in tip top shape. Needless to say I will recommend Galena Chrysler Jeep as an exceptional dealer and service organization. Thank you, Marie Mancini

Not Stranded with this Dealership's Service!

Thank you so much for your help when we got "Stranded in Galena" regarding a brake line. The service department came to our rescue when others were "to busy" thank you to Ron McGinnis "Hero" Sam & Vena

1.8

Nice salesman. Bad customer service.

Bought long distance. Interaction with salesman was top notch. Owner allowed car to go off lot and driven 7 1/2 hrs with ruptured rear shock by delivery man. When asked to stand up for the quality of product refused to even split the bill. I would be embarrassed to let a customer even test drive a vehicle with such an obvious problem. I mean when you stood on the bumper the truck bottomed out. No wonder the truck didn't sell earlier. Plus the plastic bumper cover was screwed on with a silver tap screw in true red neck style. This owner's motto is buyer beware!

Dealer response

We are sorry you feel this way about your interaction. However we accepted your offer on the truck that the truck would be sold in an "as is" condition and no repairs would be considered after the sale due to accepting your offer. If we would be anticipating having to pay for repairs, after the sale and after customer inspected the vehicle, we would not have accepted the offer.

Awesome experience when I bought my Jeep!

I purchased a new Jeep Wrangler from Alex at Galena Chrysler. I visited this dealer since they had the largest inventory of four door Wranglers. I contacted Alex before I visited and explained the differences between all the Jeep Wranglers, I came up on a Saturday and drove off that day in my brand new Wrangler! I have been back two times for accessories that Alex suggested. I have suggested Galena to my friends and will be buying my wife's next vehicle from Alex as well!