Galena Chrysler

15 reviews

November 11, 2016

I started looking online for a vehicle. Knew I wanted something with 4 wheel drive and bigger then my current car. I came across the Jeep Compass and liked... the look of it. Did my research and asked around. My family has always had Chevy so Jeep was new for us. I emailed about the vehicle and got a response within the hour. Logon was great to work with. I emailed pictures of my trade in and they gave me a great deal. I drove a little over an hour, test drove and purchased all in about an hour and a half. Will definitely be back since I have been converted to a Jeep lover!

May 31, 2016

We drove 2 hours to find out the car had safety and check engine lights on. Apparently this just happens, and was probably just the gas cap or something... minor. (No this doesn't just happen, we are very familiar the type of car.) They then seemed more interested in sending to auction than trying to sell. Maybe we should be saying thank you though, could have been looking out for us! Just didn't feel like they were very truthful in the matter.

Unfortunately we couldn't make a deal with the customer who wanted to pay less than dealer wholesale value, we explained the Mercedes just arrived and... the service light came on after being detailed and we do not have the computers to properly scan being a new Chrysler dealership.

September 11, 2014

Thank you so much for your help when we got "Stranded in Galena" regarding a brake line. The service department came to our rescue when others were "to... busy" thank you to Ron McGinnis "Hero" Sam & Vena

December 11, 2013

Bought long distance. Interaction with salesman was top notch. Owner allowed car to go off lot and driven 7 1/2 hrs with ruptured rear shock by delivery... man. When asked to stand up for the quality of product refused to even split the bill. I would be embarrassed to let a customer even test drive a vehicle with such an obvious problem. I mean when you stood on the bumper the truck bottomed out. No wonder the truck didn't sell earlier. Plus the plastic bumper cover was screwed on with a silver tap screw in true red neck style. This owner's motto is buyer beware!

We are sorry you feel this way about your interaction. However we accepted your offer on the truck that the truck would be sold in an "as is" conditio...n and no repairs would be considered after the sale due to accepting your offer. If we would be anticipating having to pay for repairs, after the sale and after customer inspected the vehicle, we would not have accepted the offer.

April 17, 2013

I purchased a new Jeep Wrangler from Alex at Galena Chrysler. I visited this dealer since they had the largest inventory of four door Wranglers. I contacted... Alex before I visited and explained the differences between all the Jeep Wranglers, I came up on a Saturday and drove off that day in my brand new Wrangler! I have been back two times for accessories that Alex suggested. I have suggested Galena to my friends and will be buying my wife's next vehicle from Alex as well!