Swanson Buick GMC

Sunday Closed Closed
New (978) 298-4116 (978) 298-4116
Used (978) 938-4138 (978) 938-4138
Service (978) 298-4101 (978) 298-4101

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Greatest Dealership in the area

Purchased new Enclave. The entire staff is excellent, especially Andrew in sales, and Matthew in service. Fourth vehicle we have bought from this dealership! We have recommended to many family members and friends as well. The experience is so positive at Swanson?s. They are a great team of people.

Dealer response

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us!

retired

The staff at Swanson was low pressure, professional, easy to deal with, the way a car dealer should be. No hassle, no fuss. A great buying experience! I would recommend Swanson to anyone buying a new or used vehicle.

Dealer response

Hi there, thank you so much for your positive comments about Swanson Buick GMC!

Always satisfied

We have purchased vehicles from Swanson Buick GMC for many years. Most recently we purchased a 2018 Acadia. Swanson's motto is "we just want to make you happy," and they do. No hassle, no high pressure salesman, they listen to the customer. Their service department is excellent as well. We wouldn't think of going anywhere else to purchase a vehicle. Thank you Swanson for a job well done.

Dealer response

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us!

New Car Purchase/Trade In

I've been buying cars from Seth at Swanson's for about 30 years. Wouldn't dream of going elsewhere. My cars are also maintained at Swanson's. Again, am overly pleased with the service as well. Swanson's has been in business for a long time for a reason.

Dealer response

Hello, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team!

Shopping for a used car

I have bought several Buicks from Swanson Buick GMC and they are great to deal with from the Swanson family, Salesman Andrew, the Mechanics and the lovely Ladies in the front office.

Dealer response

Hello, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Swanson Buick GMC.

Certified GM/Buick purchase at Swansons

Seth at Swanson Buick was perfect at helping me find a certified GM/Buick car with low mileage that fit my needs. Test driving was great, and the finance process was quick, easy and I was happy with the rate quoted. Delivery of my 2015 Acadia was seamless. I would buy from them again.

Dealer response

Hi there, thank you so much for your positive comments about Swanson Buick GMC!

Great experience.

Excellent all around. No pushy salespeople or gimmicks. Just good customer service and caring staff. Seemlessly changed from my old car to my new car in one day!

Dealer response

We want all our clients to have a comfortable and stress-free experience with us!

Swanson Buick GMC is great

I have dealt with Swanson since 1981 and have always gotten a terrific and honest deal without haggling, fantastic service and professional, pleasant staff. My only reason for 4 stars is because of the chairs in the waiting area. The whole place is spotless. A very minor complaint.

Dealer response

Hello there, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback.

Great experience!

I purchased a used vehicle from Swanson a few weeks back. Great experience. Andrew Dill was professional, honest and knowledgeable. He was also great at returning my calls and keeping me informed throughout the process. Would definitely recommend giving Andrew a call!

4.5

Went above and beyond other dealerships!!

I saw online that a particular vehicle was available for sale and made plans to see it the next day. Seth was very helpful and quickly came to a deal to purchase the vehicle. On delivery, Seth went the extra step to help me to understand all the features that came with my new vehicle. I was, am, very happy!!! Thanks Seth!!

Dealer response

Thank you for the business.