North Brothers Ford

81 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 20, 2018

Joe Giancana was a great help! He made sure to get me in the car with the most benefit to me. I am the third person from my family who has bought a car... from Joe, and he has customers for life now.

April 11, 2018

Joe was my salesman and he was awesome. He made sure that I was completely satisfied with my purchase. Joe answered every question that I had.

April 11, 2018

Thank you so much to North Brothers Ford and especially Joe Giancana!! Joe is the best, hands down!!! He found me what I wanted and got me the payment... I needed!!

April 10, 2018

This is the 2nd vehicle I have purchased from Joe. He is and will always be my salesman for life!! He is honest, caring and above all, the very best salesman... I have ever dealt with!!

April 4, 2018

I love our salesman, Joe Giancana!! He was awesome, patient and a true professional!!! I will continue to buy my vehicles from him!!! I highly recommend... him to anyone looking for a vehicle!!

March 20, 2018

Great dealership which was able to get me the best price on a 2018 Edge after going to 3 different dealers. They also gave me a very fair price on my trade-in.... The monthly price other dealers gave me (even the "largest Ford dealer in the nation") was not even close to the first offer North Bros presented me. Dave Johnson and his manager really made me happy without a lot of negotiating back and forth.

March 9, 2018

Joe Giancana was a PHENOMENAL salesman. He helped my son & I find exactly what we were looking for. He took the time to explain all the details of our... warranty, showed us how to work things in the car. He made sure the car was washed, serviced & full of gas before he even handed us the keys. He even made sure we had the first of our 3 free oil changes scheduled. He truly believes in going above and beyond for his customers. He made us feel more like family & less like a customer. Ken the finance guy was also fantastic. He took extra time and explained the finance process & rates to 21 year old son. Overall I was extremely satisfied & can guarantee all my future cars will be purchased from Joe @ North Btothers Ford

March 9, 2018

I have never been so impressed with a customer service experience. My son was purchasing his first car & I was afraid he may get taken advantage of being... so young. The salesman & finance guy we worked with were PHENOMENAL. Joe our salesman walked us through car choices and what would best fit his needs. Once the car was chosen he showed us how to work things in the car. He made sure the car was clean, serviced & had a full tank of gas. He walked us through the details of our warrenty & made suggestions without being pushy or overbearing. He even scheduled the first appointment for our FREE oil change & vehicle servicing! Ken the finance guy took his time and explained to us the different finance options, different ways for my son to establish/boost his cresit score. He even told him some finance traps to avoid. Overall I give North Brothers Ford 5 stars & would highly recommend this dealership to everyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle.