Crest Lincoln

New (855) 297-1417 (855) 297-1417
Used (855) 303-2861 (855) 303-2861
Service (855) 955-2228 (855) 955-2228

Great experience!

Shawn Johnson was the most professional sales person I have ever dealt with! He made our pre-owned car purchase a great experience! I highly recommend Crest Lincoln!

Dealer response

Hi Antonella, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

2014 Navigator

Tim was my sales rep and made buying my vehicle a pleasant experience. He was attentive, considerate, personable, and extremely helpful. Had a check engine light come on during the test drive, Tim promptly had it examined. It turned out to be a minor issue and was resolved. The vehicle was inspected, repairs made that I didn’t have to ask for, and was perfect when I picked it up. Everyone was very helpful, and I will most definitely deal with them in the future. Thank you for everything, and I love my Navigator.

Dealer response

Hello Sandy, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any additional questions about your new vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Tim Stasinski/Used car sales

Tim was very helpful and informative. He got me into my beautiful Lincoln. Thank you very much Tim. Im enjoying my car and look forward to having it for many years to come.

Dealer response

Hi, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care.

Start/Stop problem with 2020 Corsair

I had a persistent problem with the Start/Stop system not working properly and that the car went in "sleep mode" after only being parked overnight. Crest Lincoln Service, headed by the Service Director Bob Elliott, went out of their way to solve this problem. The service people at Lincoln Service had to take special action to diagnose and solve this issue. After three weeks so far the problem appears solved, thanks to Bob Elliott and his team!

Dealer response

Hi Roger, we are happy we could make your experience a positive one! At Crest Lincoln, Inc., we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

craigabock@gmail.com

Excellent Service people especially Jim Linville Always helpful..true professional

Collison shop excellence

I would like to extend a huge thank you to Crest Lincoln collision department And specifically to Jack presswood and his crew. They provided tremendous customer service and a high quality repair on our ford escape that was brought in for a collision repair. Jack was tremendously helpful with taking care of our repair, Staying in touch with our insurance company to keep the process moving the also provided knowledge and Awareness of safety concerns due to the age and condition of our tires and provided a great value and high quality replacement for our vehicle. Crest Lincoln also provide a high quality loan vehicle to us while our vehicle work in for repair. I highly recommend crest Lincoln. Thanks again, Michael Murphy

2019 Nautilus

Customer service experience was with Nancy. She's the best. If she leaves the dealership I'll likely follow her if she goes to another Lincoln Dealership.

Dealer response

Sam, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our staff's outstanding customer service! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

4.3

Great amenities

I like having the loaner vehicle availability and option for drop off to our home since I’m a busy mom.

Dealer response

Norman, your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! We hope to see you here again!

Truly professional service!

The Service Department is always so courteous and professional -they truly know how to take care of their customers! I can always count on great service!

Good service and convenient

They took me in at my appointment time and there was not a lot of waiting time. Check out was easy

Dealer response

Carol, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Crest Lincoln!