Crest Lincoln

457 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 19, 2019

Tim, from the used car department gave me and my family great customer service . My overall time spent there was excellent. I cannot wait to buy another... vehicle. Crest Lincoln is one of the best if not the best place to buy a vehicle.

December 31, 2018

Ease in making appointment for oil change. Timely oil change. Comfortable waiting area and friendly employees in showroom even though they know you... are not prospective new car buyer.

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you...! Safe travels!

• June 23, 2019

My experience at Crest Lincoln was very pleasant due to Mr. Timothy Stasinski outstanding customer service. This was my first time buying a Lincoln, and... he treated me as a valued customer. Given my demanding situation, he helped me find the vehicle that fit both my financial and driving preferences. Although there was a Lincoln dealership closer to me, I chose Crest due to Mr. Stasinski. He was personable, knowledgeable, and helpful in every way. Given my positive experience with Tim, I look forward to working with him for my future vehicle needs!

Hello, thank you for taking the time to comment on our staff's outstanding customer service! We're glad Timothy could help you out, and we look forwar...d to assisting you again in the future. Have a great day!

December 17, 2018

From start to finish (that is, new car delivery to my home!) the buying process was excellent. The sales manager went above and beyond to find me the exact... vehicle I requested. As if that wasn’t enough, even the paperwork was expertly managed - and doing it all at my dining’s room table was a bonus!

November 10, 2018

Best experience ever!! Just bought my third vehicle from this dealership, just told them what features I needed, and always amazed that they nail it every... time!!! Thanks Shawn Johnson for making me a repeat customer!!

November 10, 2018

Just took delivery of a 2016 MKX Reserve from Crest Lincoln and the whole process couldn't have been easier! We had been watching several MKXs on Cars.com,... and found that Crest had the best price vs. mileage for our MKX compared to other Lincoln dealers in Ann Arbor, Novi, Plymouth and Dearborn. We wouldn't normally drive over 60 miles to buy a used car, but it was worth it. Tim Stasinski was a fantastic salesman, answering all our questions. He took the time to go over all the features of the MKX when we first looked at it and then again in more detail when we picked up the vehicle. Tim also handled contacting our insurance company and credit union to take of the details with the car purchase. We would definitely recommend making the drive to Crest Lincoln and speaking with Tim if you're looking for a vehicle.

August 2, 2018

Tim and Leroy were absolutely outstanding. I’m 21 and it was my first time buying a car from a dealership and they were very helpful. I couldn’t of asked... for a better experience. I will Definitely be telling all of my friends, family, and coworkers who are looking for new or used cars how amazing Tim and Leroy are at Crest Lincoln. I will see them both again in a few years for my next car purchase!

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Crest Lincoln, Inc. for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitate ...to call if you'd like further assistance. Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

July 28, 2018

Tim Stasinski and Matt Kelly were my salesmen. They were very professional and helpfull during the sales process of purchase of my 2015 Lincoln MKS

June 15, 2018

Best salesperson experience ever. Tim Stasinski did a great job selling us the vehicle especially knowing my wife is a test driver for Ford's and I am... a retired Quality Facilitator for Chrysler . This is how every salesperson who works in selling our products should treat our customers. Tim is the kind of salesperson that all dealerships should strive to have.

John, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Please let us know if there is ever anythi...ng else we can do for you! Safe travels!

June 13, 2018

From first introductions at Crest Lincoln, my salesman Mr. Tim Stasinski, has treated me as a respected and valued customer. Upon learning of my credit... struggles, Tim continued to treat me with the upmost respect, assuring me that their dealership provided financing for all types of credit. It turned out that I was able to get the vehicle I wanted, at a price I thought was impossible. After the purchase, Tim took the time to explain all interior and exterior buttons, which pertained to features on the vehicle. I REALLY NEEDED THAT as technology has advanced ALOT since my last car. In the end, Crest Lincoln was the only dealership I visited, thanks to Tim. He made my car buying experience a pleasant one with no haggling and no anxiety. This car buying experience was the best I have ever had. It was a breathe of fresh air. So, if you dread the dealership experience and dont want to be stuck there for hours, Crest Lincoln is the place to go, and Tim Stasinski is the person to see.Thank you so much to Tim and the rest of the Crest Lincoln staff!