Crest Lincoln

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 445 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• February 15, 2018

I found them through Cars.com and from start to finish, they were great! My credit is horrible! And I had a charge off last year so I just knew I woul...dn't get approved but the men at Crest Lincoln were determined to see me drive off the lot with a car that I could afford and loved! They worked with the bank to help me get a decent down payment and monthly note. I bought a 2013 Honda Accord Sport and I love my car! Thank You!

Amanda, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. We hope to be of service to you again! T...ake care!

April 5, 2018

Great service and great prices all done in great facilities. Very helpful when we ran into some financial problems. Tim was a great salesman to work w...ith.

March 25, 2018

Jacob did an excellent job helping me with my car buying experience! Very nice and friendly, not pushy. He explained the functions of my vehicle and t...ook his time. The entire experience was pleasant!

March 23, 2018

Well worth the drive to get there. We were looking for used SUV for my wife. We test drove a Cadillac SRX and she was impressed with it. Shawn was t...he best salesperson we have had a chance to work with. Thank you!

March 20, 2018

It was a pleasure working with Tim Stasinski during my recent purchase of a pre-owned vehicle for my son. Tim professionally addressed and resolved... all of the issues that materialized during the purchasing process and as a result we were able to expeditiously reach a purchase agreement in just over 24 hours. With Tim’s professionalism we reached a fair agreement for the price of the vehicle, leaving both parties with the feeling of a win/win scenario at closing. Overall I was very pleased with the process. Not only will I recommend Crest Lincoln to friends and colleagues but I will also consider Crest Lincoln for a new vehicle. Sincerely, Stan

March 10, 2018

I visited the dealer to see a used F350 on the lot. On my first call in they were kind and eager to help. I ended up purchasing the truck. They went t...o bat for me every step of the way. I’m very happy with my experience with Crest Lincoln.

December 14, 2017

I Definitely recommend this dealership if your looking for a previously owned car or planning to purchase new. It was one the the best car buying exp...eriences I’ve had. And I’ve brought many new and used cars. From the salesman and the sales manager to the woman that processed all of the documents required for the sale. Attention to detail in every aspect and total coustomer service. Thanks again I will be returning..

Thank you for the fantastic rating and recommendation, Patrick! We hope you continue to choose Crest Lincoln, Inc. for all your vehicle needs! Take ca...re!

August 19, 2017

I came 4 hours out of town to purchase a luxury vehicle from this dealership and the agreement was that if purchase this vehicle under the condition t...hat they would send the part that needed to be fixed. It's been over a month and I contacted them several times and no response. If you find your self in a this situation make sure you get what you are missing before you drive away!

We apologize for the inconvenience. We will look into this matter ASAP.

July 10, 2017

If you are looking for a used car then this is the place to go. Has the best salesman in the world. It was a good experience for me because it was my ...first car. I recommend Crest Lincoln to any first time car buyer.

Thank you for the great review! And congrats on your first car!

July 9, 2017

If you're looking for a Lincoln, then this is the place to go.

Crest Lincoln