• Used cars

Thank you for the great review! And congrats on your first car!

If you are looking for a used car then this is the place to go. Has the best salesman in the world. It was a good experience for me because it was my first car. I recommend Crest Lincoln to any first time car buyer.

Thank you for the great review! And congrats on your first car!

• WATCH OUT!

We apologize for the inconvenience. We will look into this matter ASAP.

I came 4 hours out of town to purchase a luxury vehicle from this dealership and the agreement was that if purchase this vehicle under the condition that they would send the part that needed to be fixed. It's been over a month and I contacted them several times and no response. If you find your self in a this situation make sure you get what you are missing before you drive away!

We apologize for the inconvenience. We will look into this matter ASAP.

• A great dealer

If you're looking for a Lincoln, then this is the place to go.

If you're looking for a Lincoln, then this is the place to go.

• Excellent service

Very well I might say, everyone was nice, professional and patient. STEVE MOVSESIAN is a excellent salesman.

• Stellar experience

I leased my last 4 or 5 vehicles through Crest Lincoln Mercury and each time, worked with Chris Tassmar. Every experience was stellar! I always felt special and important. The services provided was above and beyond expectations. I will definitely be back for another Lincoln experience.

• Mr. Robert DiNardo

When I set up the six month service, I think that someone should have told me that there were recalls on the vehicle. this was I would only had to make one trip to the dealership. When I got home, I opened up the hood to clean out some of the debris that had fallen on to and in to the vehicle. When I did so, there sat a rubber-ized screw that I am not sure what or where it should have been. When I get another opportunity to go by the dealership, I will stop by to show them what I am talking about. hopefully it's just one of several screws that would hold the "x" in place. Your representative, Nancy, that assisted me in the two visits was most outstanding. she is the one that informed me of the recalls. I hope I have been of help. Robert DiNardo

• Satisfied MKS owner

Brought my MKS in for routine maintenance. Nancy in service took care of me. Very polite and professional. Had a problem with starting the vehicle at times and mentioned it to her. She stated it would probably need to be brought in for service at a later date. She did however mention it to the tech that worked on my vehicle and he found it was nothing more than a battery replacement needed in the key fob. I was very appreciative of that as my vehicle is my mobile office and I cannot afford to be without it. when my vehicle is being serviced I am losing money! I was very impressed with Nancy making the effort at that time to correct the problem. I generally do not ask for a particular service person to take care of me when I do bring my vehicle in for service but after this experience I will definitely ask for Nancy in the future should I need to service my MKS with Crest Lincoln.

• Excellent dealership

We highly recommend Crest Lincoln! We want to thank everyone for doing such a great job in the purchase of our MKS. Jacob Gonczar, our salesman, was extremely helpful and professional! He went out of his way to be sure that we were happy with our purchase----And we are! He thoroughly answered all of our many questions. Thanks, also, to Leroy!

• great customer service

Great service. Sales men and women keeps in touch with you every step of the process

• Excellent dealership

I like this dealership alot. I purchased a car from here in 2013 and recently totaled it so I most likely will buy from here again.