New 888-729-2871 Dealer Website
Used 888-767-1632 Email Dealer
Service 866-559-3149

• Excellent dealership

I like this dealership alot. I purchased a car from here in 2013 and recently totaled it so I most likely will buy from here again.

• Excellent dealership

We highly recommend Crest Lincoln! We want to thank everyone for doing such a great job in the purchase of our MKS. Jacob Gonczar, our salesman, was extremely helpful and professional! He went out of his way to be sure that we were happy with our purchase----And we are! He thoroughly answered all of our many questions. Thanks, also, to Leroy!

• great customer service

Great service. Sales men and women keeps in touch with you every step of the process

• So happy!!

For a first time customer just walking in off of the street...our experience was great! Not only did you have the "exact" car I wanted (MKC), our salesman was the best. Steve Mo was so professional, courteous, knowledgeable and a gentleman. We will most certainly be back!!

• Used car purchase

We stopped in after having a bad experience at another dealership and to be honest we were quite ticked off when we arrived. Jacob Gonczar greeted us as we viewed the vehicles on the lot. We talked briefly, explained our previous experience to him and let him know that because we had just had a bad experience we were not going to be easy to deal with (the salesman at the other dealership was also named Jacob). He suggested we just call him by his last name and assured us that they would do everything possible to show us that they wanted our business. Jacob gave us the space we asked for, stayed nearby enough to answer any questions that we had, opened vehicles for our inspection and allowed us to test drive as we felt necessary. I must say that his professionalism allowed us to become at-ease with him and once it was all said and done, we were pleased to make a purchase with him being our salesman. We will definitely return to Crest when it's time to purchase again even though it's not our closest dealership. We will also recommend that our friends and family go see Jacob Gonchar at Crest Lincoln when they are looking to purchase.

We are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We?re glad we provided this to you. Thanks for the feedback and strong recommendation!

• Great experience

I was in and out in less than an hour for my first six month maintenance.

Thanks Ronald. It's always our goal to make regular maintenance quick and easy!

I was in and out in less than an hour for my first six month maintenance.

Thanks Ronald. It's always our goal to make regular maintenance quick and easy!

• Fast, friendly service.

Thanks Marie for the compliment and thank you for choosing Crest!

My appointment was near closing time; but I never felt rushed. They got my oil change and multi point inspection done quickly. I waited less that 35 minutes and even got a car wash. Great job!

Thanks Marie for the compliment and thank you for choosing Crest!

• great service

you have a purely professional staff by getting difficult air bag replacement parts in a timely manner, however had to call each day to get the status of the repair job.

Hi Dennis - thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how your recent visit went. We are sorry to hear you felt that you had to call often to get status updates. We will do our best to see that it doesn't happen in the future.

• Great service

2016 MKX. Amazing service. Very fast process from start to finish. Very happy with the vehicle.

• Customer

Service on my MKX was excellent. I was very pleased.

Thanks James! We appreciate your feedback!

Service on my MKX was excellent. I was very pleased.

Thanks James! We appreciate your feedback!