Mercedes-Benz Of Rochester

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 39 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• They made up for my prior bad experience
    December 15, 2015

I needed a key made so I went back and the service manager made up for my prior bad experience. The parts and service staff are very nice and helpful.... I would defiantly go back in the future. They have great customer service in the parts and service department. The dealership did follow up and corrected my concerns.

Snow storm flat
    December 12, 2016

The service department, although busy from the storm, worked me in to get a new tire . Very efficient, and pleasant. Not a good day for a flat tire s...o much appreciated . Thanks again,

A service on my G63 easy, fast, price ok
    August 30, 2016

MB Rochester makes service easy. My wife and I both drive Mercedes Benz vehicles and we choose to go to Rochester even though another dealer is a lit...tle closer to our home. My only request is that they stock more G63 parts like bulbs and hoses, but they did explain how few G63's are sold.

Potential customer
    July 25, 2016

On Saturday, July 23, I went to the dealership about 9:30 in the morning and tried to get into the showroom, but the doors were still locked. When I c...alled there the receptionist said they were open from 9 to 1pm. Someone apparently forgot to do their job. On Monday morning I went back and entered the showroom and looked at all the floor models. However no sales person approached me asking how he could help so I left. I called back about 11:30 and asked for the sales department and the receptionist put me through. The phone rang and rang until it kicked over to the service department where there was a recorded message. Unfortunately I was unable to get the info I was after. Buying or leasing a car should be a lot easier!

Dealership Service Experience was 5*****
    July 16, 2016

My service advisor John Kennedy was excellent. Did a fine job taking care of my service experience.

Mercedes sl500
    July 6, 2016

Excellent service Randy the service manager and John Kennedy provided top notch service. The best experience ever.

Great customer service!
    June 21, 2016

Teresa Curry promptly contacted me about the vehicle I was interested in. She emailed information about the car and readily set- up an appointment for... a test drive.

Review of MB Rochester
    May 30, 2016

I have leased or purchased several cars from this dealership and Plamen Dimitrov specifically. He does an outstanding job. Whenever I custom order a v...ehicle he is always spot on with estimated delivery date. Outstanding service.

The Black Alger
    May 19, 2016

Great dealership great people great service and great sales team

Awful service
    July 2, 2015

I was told that the car I was purchasing had a 6 disc C-player. After all the paper work was signed and my car was taken as a trade-in, Shannon began ...to explain the ins and outs of the car. That is when, oops, she noticed that there was no 6 disc player but a 1 disc player. Too bad....nothing to do about it.....no apology, no anything......just "you can buy a device to download all your music". I have a huge collection of CD music that makes the many long out-of-state travels enjoyable. To download all the music takes an enormous amount of time....so my collection is rendered nil and void for usage in the car. One believes what one is told as a sale pitch.....but not from Shannon. Now trying to get my car into service.....had to wait for two weeks to get in ......if I want a loaner.....I have to wait 25 days for a service appointment. Very poor attitude all around. For a Mercedes Benz dealers that prides itself on above average care, this does not even come close to normal care.

My apologies for your bad experience. I am confident we can come to a resolution that you will be much happier with than the single disc player. Pleas...e contact me at your earliest convenience so we can discuss a resolution and get you listening to that awesome CD collection you have. I look forward to your call. Kindest Regards, Doug Stanley General Manager Mercedes-Benz of Rochester 248-652-3800

Mercedes-Benz Of Rochester