Graff Chevrolet Durand

335 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 12, 2014

Very nice and freindly service and salesmen. You all worked hard to Get the deal done. Will be back soon .

Jason, thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback! We are pleased to her that your car buying experience here at Graff Durand was a goo...d one! We look forward to working with you during your next visit!

February 8, 2014

I was treated like family.Everyone there was very kind and respectful.I did not have to wait very long for them to change my oil and rotate my tires.

Thank you for the 5 star rating, William! And than you for choosing Graff Durand! We are pleased to know that you had a great experience during your o...il change and tire rotation!

February 7, 2014

I would like to highly commend the technician at Graff's who serviced my vehicle (a 2010 Equinox). I had taken it in to get an oil change on Saturday,... 2/1/14 and he noted that it sounded like there was a problem based on what he called a "recall" on the vehicle. (I say it that way because I got a letter that there were actually 2 issues and in bold letters it specifically said not take the vehicle in unless I noticed a problem)! One issue I had already taken care of because I kept getting a check engine light and the other was apparently only giving off subtle noises that the tech picked-up on, but I didn't (but then I'm a secretary not a mechanic). Anyway, the technician made all the arrangements for me, including a loaner car. All I had to do was be there at the appropriate times to drop of and pick up the vehicle - it was very convenient. (Unlike the first issue where everytime I'd get a check engine light I'd run the car in (different dealership) and they couldn't figure out what the problem was - I think I had it in at least 5 times before it was finally fixed and they had the car for 4 days. This time, everything was done in 24 hours.

Wow! Thank you for taking the time to write an AWESOME review, Kristie! We are so proud to hear that the Graff Durand team went above and beyond to ge...t your vehicle taken care of! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!

February 6, 2014

my car was repaired in a timely manner and was very pleased how ever I returned later that day with my gmc truck for a oil change and waited more than... a 1/2 hour while they took their time not caring who else was waiting so I left and went to tucker Chrysler and was done in 10 mins. just a talk with people waiting would have been fine not being ignored. son i'll continue to go to tuckers in the future.

Richard, thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. Here at Graff Durand we rely on customer feedback to work as a team to provide bet...ter customer service to all of our customers. We will take this information and work harder to do a better job going forward. If you would like to further discuss this issue please feel free to call us at 989-288-2657.

February 5, 2014

I had the ABM light come on in my Equinox. I had driven to work and called Graff. Someone came to my office, picked up my car, fixed it and brought back... before I left work. Everything fixed. Great Job!!

Thank you for the 5 star rating, Julie! We appreciate you choosing Graff Durand and are pleased to hear that we were able to provide great customer se...rvice during your visit!

February 4, 2014

This is the third oil change I have gotten at Graff's Durand. It is first one done correctly. This time the "crew" was very polite, and did a very good... job.

Thank you for continuing to choose Graff Durand, Donald! We apologize that you have not had the greatest experience here in the past. However, we are ...pleased to hear that we were able to do a great job during your visit this time! We strive to provide excellent customer service to all of our customers and we are proud that you are one of them!

February 2, 2014

i always appreciate how kind your staff is, i never feel pressured about anything. they always keep me informed on issues with my car that might need addressing... and things to keep and eye on. always great!

Thank you, Mary for taking the time to provide us with feedback! We are proud to know that you always have a great experience here at Graff Durand!

February 1, 2014

everyone was pleasant and did a great job to make me feel welcomed! The process was most efficient and a great experience.

Floyd, we are so glad to hear that you had a "great experience" here at Graff Durand! We strive to provide exceptional customer service to all of our ...customers and we are proud to have you as part of the Graff Durand family!

January 25, 2014

Dave Green was exceptional in his dealings with myself and my wife. He was both courteous and knowledgeable about his work. Because of this experience... I have a new perception about the Durand Graff dealership. One that is positive and will bring me back. Very different than some of my past experiences there from years ago. I like to always keep my business local and it is a good feeling to know I can come back here again. My thanks to Dave!!

Dennis, we are so proud to her that Dave Green did a great job assisting you with your vehicle purchase! We are proud to have you as a customer here a...t Graff Durand and we look forward to working with you next time!

January 22, 2014

Easy in and out oil change. I appreciate the early hours that the lube staff keeps as well. Allows me to get in early enough to get to work on time. Schuyler... is awesome!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Brent! We are proud to hear that our Service Team did a great job during your oil change! Thank you f...or choosing Graff Durand!