Milnes Chevrolet

3.5 out of 5 (3.5) 68 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

• Felt confident sending my wife alone.
    May 22, 2014

First of all I am not being sexist but it is a known fact that some car dealers take advantage of women during the shopping process. I sent my wife to... look at a vehicle that we found through Cars.com at Milnes which is an hour or so away from our house. Dan, our salesman was respectful, kind, and made my wife comfortable through the entire process. I picked up our vehicle the next day and it was in great shape. But what made me the happiest was the respectful treatment of my wife by the people at Milnes Chevrolet. The only reason I gave the facilities 4 stars is because they were remodeling and there was a lot of construction noise at that time.

No Customer Service Skills
    April 13, 2018

I am so disappointed in this dealership. I work in customer service and we are taught to treat customers with respect and customer is always right - n...ot here. I purchased a truck from this dealership and the salesman was great - too bad not everyone follows his example - We have so many computer errors with the car and apparently they can't be corrected. We had it in one day and it was "fixed" and the next morning driving the light came back on as well as two other service engine problems. We were told our extended warranty doesn't cover this - when we bought the truck we were told every computer chip or problem costs a few hundred dollars so this would be worth it. According to the service department it doesn't cover what needs to be fixed - My husband called and was told that in order to pick up the car it was 30.00 and he spoke to the manager who basically said "Oh well " . When we went to pick up the car we were given a bill for 75.00 - my husband was upset that he was told one thing over the phone , but we paid the bill and they said the owner would call us - Brooke Milnes contacted my husband and was the rudest most condescending person we have ever talked to - instead of asking what happened she immediately accused us of being in the wrong - she was in no way concerned about the truck not being able to be fixed. She told us good luck at another dealership and basically hung up - Needless to say we will never be going back there and we will make sure everyone we know will know how they treat their customers.

Thank you for your feedback. We absolutely strive to provide our customers with an efficient and professional service experience, so we are disappoint...ed to hear that yours was not up to par. Please contact General Manager, Brooke Milnes at 810-724-0561 to discuss your concerns as your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us.

Great local reputation means a lot
    December 13, 2017

I guess one more 5 star rating won't make much of a difference but this is for the service department. Had some tires switched out at a tire center i...n Attica. By the time my wife made it to Imlay city, she was stuck in a parking lot with a flat tire due to the tire not being sealed. Milnes Chevrolet service was hectic! However, they worked her in, and got her van fixed while the kids ate popcorn in the lobby. Much more trustworthy than place originally used. I could tell she was in great hands when I left her there so I could get back to work. Thank you so much! Came back and told people at work that are from the area and they said they have always been pleased with Milnes.

Great Service
    December 5, 2017

Very nice professional staff. Technicians were excellent. Nice waiting room. Very enjoyable experience. I'll be back!

Car i test drive was already sold
    April 16, 2017

Went in to look at a used pickup truck. Took the truck for a test drive, came back only to find out it was already sold. The staff was friendly even... taking a ride with me to out gas in vehicle and then walking back. Bottom line i drove 40 minutes to get there, wasted a half hour of my time, and drove 40 minutes back home. Complete waste of time, on a beautiful day.

Quick, friendly service
    December 22, 2015

As usual, Milnes Chevrolet got me in and out in a short time. Nice, not having to wait around for hours.

Great service
    December 20, 2015

Jason is a great asset to the service department. Let me know that I could bring My Buick enclave there for services. And I definitely will.

great service center and personel
    December 18, 2015

your service dept. is by far the best I have been too. The service managers, techs are the best, only place I take my vechials. I always tell everyon...e how great your service and personel are. Have seen a lot of service centers in almost 50 years and yours is by far the best. Thank you

Great service
    December 17, 2015

I recently brought my car in for broken wiper linkage and the staff was very courteous and helpful. Would go back

great service
    December 16, 2015

I was taken care of immediately and very friendly people. they did a great job and I have always been happy with their work and attention.

Milnes Chevrolet