Milnes Chevrolet

76 reviews

March 19, 2020

You have always been my "go to " dealer, best service and always get me just what I want and need for a great price.

October 15, 2019

Wonderful experience! I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone who values ease of buying, and great customer service! Brian Utter was amazing... and made the whole process so easy!

Thanks! We always want to hear back from our clients and we're glad you had such a positive experience with us! If you ever need anything else from us..., please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

• January 11, 2019

We just bought a truck from milnes Chevrolet our salesman George Morse made everything easier he was very efficient and very professional when we need... another auto for sure we will return to Milnes Chevrolet and ask for George Morse thanks again

Hi, and thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We're glad to hear that your experience was so positive, and George will be happy that his assis...tance was valued. Enjoy your new truck, and please let us know what we can do for you in the future! Take care!

October 7, 2019

Wow! I couldn't believe the fast service received on my 2019 Colorado. Had some body damage on drivers side rear body panel. Brought it in on Wednesday... and picked it up Friday afternoon. Dan told me it would be ready on Friday I thought ya sure it will. It was. What a great job thanks guys.

We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

August 24, 2019

I made an appointment and was in and out in no time. I am very pleased with the service to my vehicle! I will definitely go back.

Hello, thank you for the 5 star review. We are proud that you are so pleased with your service! We look forward to seeing you again.

May 30, 2019

enjoyed a great bag of pop corn while waiting 45 minutes for a oil change, lube and tire rotation.

We want all our clients to have a comfortable and stress-free experience with us! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us ...a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

December 24, 2018

Zach was a very attentive salesman. Made sure to answer all questions in a timely manner and took the time to guarantee all my requirements for a new vehicle... were met. Made the process very simple and easy.

Hello, thank you for sharing your positive experience! Until the next time we meet, take care!

June 27, 2018

What a great team at the Imlay City Milnes Chevrolet dealership. James Bishop was simply one of the best salesmen I’ve dealt with in my years of car/truck... buying. The whole staff from manager to financial was professional and courteous. Thanks Jim you were very knowledgeable and you can count on me to return for future business, I’ll be back �� Eric S.

It's our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and professional service to o...ur guests. Please come see us for any future needs.

April 13, 2018

I am so disappointed in this dealership. I work in customer service and we are taught to treat customers with respect and customer is always right - not... here. I purchased a truck from this dealership and the salesman was great - too bad not everyone follows his example - We have so many computer errors with the car and apparently they can't be corrected. We had it in one day and it was "fixed" and the next morning driving the light came back on as well as two other service engine problems. We were told our extended warranty doesn't cover this - when we bought the truck we were told every computer chip or problem costs a few hundred dollars so this would be worth it. According to the service department it doesn't cover what needs to be fixed - My husband called and was told that in order to pick up the car it was 30.00 and he spoke to the manager who basically said "Oh well " . When we went to pick up the car we were given a bill for 75.00 - my husband was upset that he was told one thing over the phone , but we paid the bill and they said the owner would call us - Brooke Milnes contacted my husband and was the rudest most condescending person we have ever talked to - instead of asking what happened she immediately accused us of being in the wrong - she was in no way concerned about the truck not being able to be fixed. She told us good luck at another dealership and basically hung up - Needless to say we will never be going back there and we will make sure everyone we know will know how they treat their customers.

Thank you for your feedback. We absolutely strive to provide our customers with an efficient and professional service experience, so we are disappoint...ed to hear that yours was not up to par. Please contact General Manager, Brooke Milnes at 810-724-0561 to discuss your concerns as your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us.

December 13, 2017

I guess one more 5 star rating won't make much of a difference but this is for the service department. Had some tires switched out at a tire center in... Attica. By the time my wife made it to Imlay city, she was stuck in a parking lot with a flat tire due to the tire not being sealed. Milnes Chevrolet service was hectic! However, they worked her in, and got her van fixed while the kids ate popcorn in the lobby. Much more trustworthy than place originally used. I could tell she was in great hands when I left her there so I could get back to work. Thank you so much! Came back and told people at work that are from the area and they said they have always been pleased with Milnes.