• Felt confident sending my wife alone.

First of all I am not being sexist but it is a known fact that some car dealers take advantage of women during the shopping process. I sent my wife to look at a vehicle that we found through Cars.com at Milnes which is an hour or so away from our house. Dan, our salesman was respectful, kind, and made my wife comfortable through the entire process. I picked up our vehicle the next day and it was in great shape. But what made me the happiest was the respectful treatment of my wife by the people at Milnes Chevrolet. The only reason I gave the facilities 4 stars is because they were remodeling and there was a lot of construction noise at that time.

• Quick, friendly service

As usual, Milnes Chevrolet got me in and out in a short time. Nice, not having to wait around for hours.

• Great service

Jason is a great asset to the service department. Let me know that I could bring My Buick enclave there for services. And I definitely will.

• great service center and personel

your service dept. is by far the best I have been too. The service managers, techs are the best, only place I take my vechials. I always tell everyone how great your service and personel are. Have seen a lot of service centers in almost 50 years and yours is by far the best. Thank you

• Great service

I recently brought my car in for broken wiper linkage and the staff was very courteous and helpful. Would go back

• great service

I was taken care of immediately and very friendly people. they did a great job and I have always been happy with their work and attention.

• Clean, friendly environment

The employees were very friendly. I picked the wrong day to go because it seemed like all of imlay city was there but I still enjoy going here.

• Fair servce

After waiting 2 weeks and finding they had my work order filed under my middle name, the repair was completed.

• Great service

My experience with the service department at Milnes Chevrolet could not have been better. Thank you thank you thank you Jason

• Great service.

Friendly, reliable, and great service, no matter what department we have dealt with everyone goes over and above to provide us with great service.