Lynch Chevrolet Mukwonago

124 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 23, 2013

Very happy. My sales rep took my used car purchase back three days after purchase to fix a problem they didn't have to fix, no charge, with an as-is buy.... Pick up and rental car included. Class acts.

February 22, 2013

Car shopping is never fun. But when I went to Lynch Horter they made it fun. Everyone in that dealership is very friendly and kind. (Yes, I am taking about... car salesmen!) I went from driving an old pick up to buying a brand new car. Bill Johns made sure I knew how to work all the new bells and whistles before I left. He set up my Onstar account and made sure I knew how to use it. He showed me how the remote start works, and went over any important things that is needed to be known with having a new car;. Bill also put in extra effort when my car had to go into the shop. He personally came and delivered a car for me to use while he took my car to the shop. Talk about customer service! Would I go back to this dealership when a new car is in order for me. YES YES YES!

November 26, 2012

I have brought my car in to the now called (Lynch/horter Chevy) more times then I should have for pretty much the same problem. For this problem & had... to pay an outrages amount of money & being told that now it this & not that every time, when it is around & in the same place that I was told was fixed not once not twice no three times not only four times but now five times. Because they say it is not the same problem as it was all the other times I am made to pay the tow & service fee to see what the problem is now. The service on getting back to me with a call letting me know what was wrong with my car never happened I had to call them pretty much every time, very slow service. I would not recommend this service shop to even my worst enemy! For anyone going to this shop I wish u luck & hope u have endless amounts of funds in your wallets & or bank accounts.

I am very sorry to hear that you feel this way about your previous service visits. Here at Lynch's Horter Chevrolet, we strive to take care of all of ...our customers and give them a reason to come back to our dealership. On behalf of Lynch's Horter Chevrolet, I would like to offer you 3 FREE complimentary oil changes to get you back in the door and show you the kind of service you deserve. Sincerely, Luke Van Engen Business Development Manager Lynch's Horter Chevrolet (262)-363-4061 lvanengen@shoplynch.com

September 24, 2012

I recently bought a car from Horter and had a wonderful experience with the staff. They made it super easy to deal with the hassles of trading in a car... and buying a new one. They, also were very patient and helpful when it came to programing my OnStar. They made sure I understood everything about my car before I drove off the lot. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking to trade in or buy a car/truck. Thank You Horter :)