Lynch Chevrolet Mukwonago

124 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 23, 2018

First time leasing made painless! Thanks to Gabriel. He’s very personable, knowledgeable, he went above and beyond to make our experience pain free and... fun.

September 20, 2018

I purchased a used gmc Acadia. My sales person, Renee was absolutely amazing. She was so friendly and helpful! I would never have expected to have fun... shopping for a car, but it was! Everybody was friendly and professional. I highly recommend this dealership. The gentleman that did our financing was telling us how much he enjoys working for lynch and that they treat their employees great. I believe that is so important and it definitely carries over to the customer. If you are looking to buy a car, go see Renee at lynch she will take great care of you!!!

August 23, 2018

Once again Lynch Chevy Mukwonago didn’t disappoint!My wife and I went there to turn in our lease and purchase a used vehicle.We knew who to go to Kevin... L’Huillier.He mad the whole process painless and in quick order!!!Thank again and we know where we’re going for our next vehicle!!������

August 14, 2018

Overall it was good but when I went back to have them check out a knock they took care of it at no cost but it came back. I live 50 minutes away and driving... back a 2nd time is not feasible.

August 11, 2018

Gabriel was the absolute best sales associate that we have ever dealt with. Honest, knowledgeable and experienced in customer service. Gabriel went the... extra mile online, on the phone and in person.

August 7, 2018

The Lynch service department is dishonest and extremely overpriced. I took our 2015 Dodge Caravan to have a funny noise in the front end diagnosed. I... was told that I needed new struts and the cost would be over $1000 dollars. I got a 2nd and 3rd opinion; both of which said that the struts were fine but even if they weren't they could do the job for significantly cheaper. Also; I purchased a 3 oil change package for $100. When I brought my car in to redeem the 2nd oil change they refused to perform the work because I was bringing in a different vehicle than the car that I had the 1st oil change performed on (I was never told that it had to be the same vehicle). I have never bought a car hear so I cannot comment on their sales staff but do yourself a favor and stay away from the service department.

August 6, 2018

If you’re on the market for a new or used vehicle I highly recommend Lynch. Kevin made the whole buying process quick and easy unlike other dealerships... that my husband and I have dealt with in the past. Kevin went above and beyond to help us get approved for a car that we love! We intended on purchasing a used vehicle and drove off the lot with a brand new 2018 Jeep instead, thanks to Kevin and Debbie! Overall, excellent experience and I’ve already recommended Lynch to family and friends.

July 9, 2018

Brett Catorozoli was a pleasure to work with. Informed, enthusiastic, adaptable to our every need. He made the experience fun and I would not hesitate... to go back to him for future car needs.

July 3, 2018

Justin and Brett were great to deal with. Brett can tell you anything about your vehicle you want to know. Justin is awesome at getting back to you with... answers to any questions.

June 28, 2018

After having many many unpleasant experiences at other dealerships in the past, our used car shopping experience with Lynch Mukwonago was a nice surprise.... Chris Schaefer(sales) did an excellent job responding to questions via email, even before our visit. Arriving at the dealership we were greated by a fun, friendly, and helpful staff that clearly values teamwork. The whole sales process was quick and painless, they even went above and beyond to help us get approved for the car we liked. Lastly, I'd like to thank the management for identifying and resolving an issue with the vehicle that we wouldn't have known about. Overall excellent experience working with Lynch of Mukwonago